GigamanTheSinner

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi,

Friend of mine got O3DS with 8.1.0-19e firmware. I already downgraded from 10.3 to 9.2.0-20E couple times, but never upgraded to specific version. Is it possible to update just to 9.2.0? I don't want to jump straight to 10.4 and block everything.

Cheers!

Cydget

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have a old copy of smash bros I think it will update you to 9.2 If not look for other games that update you to it.

GigamanTheSinner

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
When I last time downgraded from 10.3 to 9.2 there was option "upgrade", but I assume it is not that easy to run it on lower firmware and hit that button?

GigamanTheSinner

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
So, if I get 9.2.0 for my model and region I can use it to upgrade just like I done to downgrade from 10.3, am I right?
Only issue is that there's no Cubic Ninja or OoT available in my region, and if I'm not mistaken sliderhax does not work on firmware lower than 10.0...
Dayum, looks like we're blocked with it.

Cydget

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

GigamanTheSinner

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Alright I made some progress, but after putting rxTools on SD card and launching it via homebrew channel I got first time instalation. After about a minute it disappeared and it freeze on black screen. I rebooted handheld, got to homebrew channel again. Now upon launching rxtools I get splash screen for a split of second and freeze on black screen. I installed FBI and got to 9.2 without problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-