Hacking Upgrading to 4.6a problems???

Escape-To-88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi again all,
I should receieve my lovely new G6 Lite tomorrow.
My first task was going to be to download the newest firmware 4.6a complete installer from the web and install it on the G6 lite, however I've read a few messages on this board concerning compatibility issues with a Passcard 3 (which I also have coming tomorrow).
I just wondered if anyone can confirm any issues with the Passcard 3 and 4.6a firmware before I update???
Cheers
smile.gif

ugly_rose

Trophies
XP
Country
Don't worry dude. There were issues with Passcard 3 and the loader 4.5A but with 4.6A everything is swell! Enjoy your new toy.
wink.gif

x20a

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just got my g6 lite today, but I just have 1 problem/question

right now im updating it to 4.6a and is it supposed to be a white screen? beacuse its been like this or a while now and im not sure if it froze or not

Escape-To-88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I did mine 2 or 3 days ago when I got it and don't rememebr there being a white screen, think I had some sort of progress bar. It took about 30 or so seconds then it was all complete.
Did you follow the guides correctly on here?? I used a guide and had no probs, you must make sure the version you download is compatible i.e. English 4.6a for English G6, Chinese for Chinese.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi +1