Hacking Upgrading my Wii (3.2E)

LuigiPT

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Here's my problem.

Long time ago I installed something with a strange name, SoftMii if I recall correctly. A "failpack", I know, was a beginner (and still am) at that time. And it also installed me cIOSCORP, one of the earlier versions. Everything has been working great since I've been installing the most recent cIOS and so on.
But since I was never able to run Hack Mii I was never able to do some "brick" protection and since I'm afraid of updating and risking brick I stayed in 3.2E.

My question is, is there some kind of way to have a fresh start from the "3.2E" so I could follow the CSG or do you guys have other suggestion? I really wanted to have the most recent version so I could have a sense of be updated, but like I said, I'm kinda afraid of doing it.

If you need any additional information I'll try to provide it, but recall I'm still a beginner in this.
unsure.gif

LuigiPT

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Like I said, I was not sure if I could go forward with that guide in my current situation. I even said I wanted to use in the first post. Seems like I have to update to version 4.2E. Oh well, guess I'll give it a try.

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeah seeing as how the guide is called modify ANY wii, do you own a wii, well then yeah you can go ahead with it.......................................
ANY wii ppl ANY WII

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHPUzBRjg1E