Hacking Upgrading Firmware From 1.0.0-0E Help!!

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The initial setup is done downloading the payload with browser. After its downloaded that's why you only need internet on the first try. If you get the right payload and have access to another exploited console it's fine. I've done this many of times. There's a section on here about offline saves for ninjhax

Did you test on a browserless console ?

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just receive a 3ds from my friend and it never been updated, it's still on firmware 1.0.0-0E is there any way I can upgrade it to 4.X - 9.2 so I can use it with rxTools?
So pretty much I'm stuff lol
You are now, yeah.

You asked for help updating to 4.x, we provided a list of games with 4.x updates, then you went and updated to 7.2 of your own volition.

At the moment your 3DS is unhackable. You'll have to wait for one of the CFW devs to introduce OOThax as an entry point. Sorry.

zerbe09

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You are now, yeah.

You asked for help updating to 4.x, we provided a list of games with 4.x updates, then you went and updated to 7.2 of your own volition.

At the moment your 3DS is unhackable. You'll have to wait for one of the CFW devs to introduce OOThax as an entry point. Sorry.

That sucks :( Oh well I'll just have to wait lol Can i still used a GW with firmware 7e?

Inochi.no.Zenmai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow. So the last number in the updates relates to browser version or something? Like 9.9.0-26U?

I bought an used O3DS yesterday... It looks to be ok in 6.1.0-11U for CFW purposes.

WhoAmI?

PASTA's dirty animal
Trophies
Website
lavanoid.github.io
XP
Country
The latest version of Super Smash Bros. for 3DS has the 9.2.0 firmware integrated. Launching it will prompt you to update to 9.2.0. Remember, not all Super Smash Bros. 3DS copies have 9.2.0 integrated. I happen to have a backup with this version.
Thanks for giving the dude false info... You should know that games don't come with the browser so updating to anything over 4.x is a retarded idea.

Reactions: Zidapi and Garro

WhoAmI?

PASTA's dirty animal
Trophies
Website
lavanoid.github.io
XP
Country
Last edited by WhoAmI?,
Reactions: Zidapi

Rioluwott

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
the correct way to install the browser is update to 4.X and install rxtools then install sysupdater and get the 9.2.0-20 update on the iso site and then update on rxtools sysnand then you have the browser on 9.2 so you can downgrade the mset and install rxtools via mset and you have your pokemon save

zerbe09

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So now i got a another old 3ds with fw 7.1.0-15E with a working web bowser, can any one tell me the right way to get my save from my retail cartridges.
I dont have a gateway but i do have a ds flashcard, but if someone can guide me in the right direction would really appreciate it :)

TechAndrew

Untitled
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So now i got a another old 3ds with fw 7.1.0-15E with a working web bowser, can any one tell me the right way to get my save from my retail cartridges.
I dont have a gateway but i do have a ds flashcard, but if someone can guide me in the right direction would really appreciate it :)
You will have to update to 9.0-9.2 firmware. This is some information I found about 9.2 gamecard updates: https://gbatemp.net/threads/super-smash-bros-3ds-9-2-0-17u-update.381537/
You can't downgrade from that firmware you currently have.

Inochi.no.Zenmai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Since the browser is working... I think you can safely update with the ORAS cart to 7.2

Then just load the Gateway launcher with the browser, setup an emuNAND, set a CFW and the FBI installer, and backup-restore your saves with SaveDataFiler.

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I would upgrade to 9.0 or 9.2 then use the Spider exploit (web browser) to launch Gateway or RxTools 3.0 then I would use the 6.x MSET downgrade so I could run RxTools via MSET and then continue to use Gateway via the web browser.

being on 9.0-9.2 also allows Ninjhax to run via Cubic Ninja as a added bonus.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1