Hacking Upgrading 7.2.0 to 9.2.0?

MrYoshida

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, i have an O3ds that i finally found and it has 7.2.0 on it. I want to install the CFW Luma 3ds on it, but i have never done this before. Do i have to upgrade it to 9.2.0 in order to put luma 3ds on it or can i stall on 7.2.0? How do i even install Luma 3ds on it in the first place, haha. I haven't done anything to the o3ds, i just finally found it and luckily it had 7.2.0. can anyone help? Thanks.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Hi, i have an O3ds that i finally found and it has 7.2.0 on it. I want to install the CFW Luma 3ds on it, but i have never done this before. Do i have to upgrade it to 9.2.0 in order to put luma 3ds on it or can i stall on 7.2.0? How do i even install Luma 3ds on it in the first place, haha. I haven't done anything to the o3ds, i just finally found it and luckily it had 7.2.0. can anyone help? Thanks.
Just follow this guide:
https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki

MrYoshida

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you wont need to upgrade to 9.2
just follow the guide above and you'll be golden
The SD Card i have right now is 4gb. I just wanted to use this sd card temporarily. and then some weeks later buy a bigger sd card. If i put arm9 on this 4gb one right now. How can i put it on the new one?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup