Hacking Upgraded to 3.2U, loaders, wad manager channel wont load

Valgreen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so ive upgraded to 3.2U via cios downgrader, worked fine after installing cios36 rev7. after that i installed wad manager channel, new shop channel, cios_fix wad and then used noobwarriors 3in1 softmod package (rev 3) and installed all wads from there, minus the disc dumping utils. homebrew channel works fine still, however when ever i try and run any of the 3 loaders and the wad manager channel, they wii jsut restarts.

any thoughts??

i guess i probably didnt need to install the cios_fix wad or the shop channel which i had from the oct 23 wiifix package...could these cause this issue?

Valgreen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i meant cios downgrader worked fine after installing cios36 rev 7, sheesh... i hadnt even tried the backup loaders yet as i wanted to bring the system up to 3.2U from 3.0U

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cios fix is the old cios249 .... cios36 rev7 is also a modified cios249

you overwrote cios36 rev7 with the cios fix -

try installing cios36 rev7 now and then try the channels

Valgreen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
tried re-isntalling cios36 rev 7, installed fine, same issue.. loaders, wad manager ect all work fine under hbc . also if i install game wad's, they work fine.

just appears the loader channels dont want to work, which i guess isnt much of an issue if i can run them under hbc, however it would be nice to have them in a channel.

Valgreen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
okay.. updated to 3.3U via cios downgrader w/ cios36 rev 7.

after upgrade, re-installed cios rev 7 to cover my grounds..

HBC works fine.

run wad manager 1.3 from HBC, install wad manager 1.3 channel, installs fine

try to run wad manager channel from wii menu, black screen and wii restarts.

i know the wad is OK as ive installed it on my own wii (3.3U) and it works.

game wad's DO work however and do not restart the wii.

any other things i should be trying, or should i jsut give up and make my friend forever run the laoders from the HBC?

mick711

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have the same probleme Backup Launcher or Softchip Loader or DVD Dumper work with Homebrew Channel but on WAD return to Wii Menu i try to upgrade 3.3 downgrade to 3.2 but impossible to launch on chanel just on homebrew .

Wii 3.2E cIOS rev7 .

For NFS Undercover firmware whas 3.2 and install IOS-55 and IOS-53 but no problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k