Hacking Upgraded sd cards, now nothing works, help please? :D

satan89

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Yeah I did that.
I want to start over from the beginning 100%. I will format my sd card to fat32
Is there a specific guide you recommend ?

Reformatting would mean either backing up and restoring emuNAND or making a fresh new emuNAND again.
Are you 100% sure you injected fbi into emuNAND and not sysNAND?

I followed the same guide you did and everything went perfectly. Although I wasn't able to inject FBI into sysNAND, I managed injecting it successfully .

Try the rebuild database thing once again on both sysNAND and emuNAND again because I feel I had the same error as you did

duddits

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Reformatting would mean either backing up and restoring emuNAND or making a fresh new emuNAND again.
Are you 100% sure you injected fbi into emuNAND and not sysNAND?

I followed the same guide you did and everything went perfectly. Although I wasn't able to inject FBI into sysNAND, I managed injecting it successfully .

Try the rebuild database thing once again on both sysNAND and emuNAND again because I feel I had the same error as you did

Im positive i dumped emunand hs.app and injected it in emunand.
I already formatted and am following that guide again, hopefully this time it works :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm at the part where it wants you to load HBL and load emunand9 ... my emunand9 just shows black screen, freeze? i tried restarting and trying again, still the same thing. This is on a freshly formatted fat32 sd card

It's like emunand9 is loading, but it's just a black screen. It's like it's loaded but not showing me text, options. if i press start, it goes back to home menu

satan89

Trophies
XP
Country
India
It's like emunand9 is loading, but it's just a black screen. It's like it's loaded but not showing me text, options. if i press start, it goes back to home menu

Hmm, try using gatewayNAND, the same guide explains how to, if you are having trouble with emuNAND9.
Try emuNAND9 without the GUI version, I think I had some trouble with the GUI version back when I was getting cfw

duddits

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm, try using gatewayNAND, the same guide explains how to, if you are having trouble with emuNAND9.
Try emuNAND9 without the GUI version, I think I had some trouble with the GUI version back when I was getting cfw

emunand is all black screen, emunandgui shows the top screen and the bottom is black. i used the emunandgui and just pressed A even though i couldnt see anything. luckily it was the option to create emunand lol.

I finally got it working! FBI installed on emunand w/o injecting it. it copied over from my sysnand before i formatted.
thanks everyone for your help :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel