upgrade windows 7 but keeping it?

loco365

Trophies
XP
Both HDDs are NTFS only, the Wii HDD is FAT32 only, I don't want to sacrifice it, but is there no way to chose what's cloned? Damn, this is really starting to make me a nervous wreck, I don't want to lose anything.

@Team Fail when I choose to install from a USB device, I assume that's when I enter the Windows 10 key obtained from the first time I had Windows 10, before I rolled back to 7, correct? And with the specially created USB thumb drive, I can just run setup.exe then the key code? Do I have to wipe the second HDD I install to?
Probably, yes, or else you can enter it after you install. As for your second HDD, it should be fine to update as is.

Reactions: the_randomizer

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably, yes, or else you can enter it after you install. As for your second HDD, it should be fine to update as is.

Made the USB device with Windows 10 on it, it said to use the key once I run setup.exe, so I can do that at a later time, I forgot that I unplugged my DVD drive due to limited no. of Sata cables for my HDD (long story).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think a raspberry pi zero could power a SNES cart emulator thing hmmm