Hacking UPGRADE EWIN2 PRO I DON'T FIND!!!!

auronis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hello gbatemp!
i have a ewin2 pro but i don't find the upgrade for this card on the site!
i find only the upgrade for ewin 2 not pro!
where i can find the upgrade for ewin2 pro mini sd?
i have try to upgrade with supercard firmware(the card is identic!) but i have an error:

read flash id error :'(

please help me!
bow.gif
rofl2.gif

ZeWarriorReturnz

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude why are you bumping this? I don't think there is an Upgraded firmware for that card, anyway why not try the regular eWin2 Firmware and see what happens?

dversteeg

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having the exact same problem with an ewin2 pro microsd, i can't upgrade the firmware. I've tried everything!

It also won't boot any roms, just white screens.... hopefully someone can help!?

MacMax

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've just tried some gba roms, get the gameboy logo then whitescreen again! Doh!

Has ANYONE had luck yet playing something (GBA/NDS) on the Ewin2 Pro ?
I've bought mine, but am also unable to play. I've tried different versions of the tool to add games onto my card. V1.2 shows only GBA games, but nothing launches. V1.3 shows only NDS games, but also none of the games launch.

I've located differnt versions of the firmware (ewin_update.dat), but in now way I am able to start the update sequence. Tried various key-combo's (L+R+UP, UP, Start etc).
I know that the tool and firmware are 'linked', but I also have not found a way to see which firmware version is loaded onto the card itself.
blink.gif

Help please !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BakerMan, every since his partner left luke hasn't been the same