Hacking Upgrade Acekard Problem

ebner20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phooey..just bought another one pre-flashed from Simplymods. Guess I'm not smart enough to overcome the flashing process or this card is in fact, a fake. I have never received a bad card from dealxtreme before but those were never 2i cards either. Guess I'll sell this one to a friend who has a dslite since it does load and play the backups we have. Son just broke his new Zelda game cart, thus the reason why I bought this to begin with. I'm going to try to get it to finally update but if it doesnt, no biggie.

Still don't know why it sits at 0% and CANNOT find another thread but this one with the exact stated problem..where did you buy your card from? wonder if its just a bad batch from dealxtreme

Deweyspunkis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got my card from gamekool.com and yea maybe its a bad batch.... but i dont feel like playing another 20 bucks.... if you find anything out please post it *sigh* and this card is not fake because fake cards cannot run AKAIO.

ebner20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I just read that post about loading Aik to your Acekard to see if it loads and if it doesnt, its fake..well I know for a fact my card is a legit card..just can't see what I am doing wrong to get it to sit at 0% while updating firmware...and I'm now on page 93 of this forum shifting through them to see if someone else had this problem and posted it here like one of the regulars posted...and I will let you know how simplymods does should be here by tuesday..

MutatedGamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YES! I got my acekard 2i today in the mail, borrowed my uncle's DSL, updated with no problems, and now I am good to go on my DSi! Yay!!!!!!!!!!
Oh btw my friend is still effed =)

Hatsu

Someone's been killing, eh?
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Deweyspunkis said:
I got my card from gamekool.com and yea maybe its a bad batch.... but i dont feel like playing another 20 bucks.... if you find anything out please post it *sigh* and this card is not fake because fake cards cannot run AKAIO.
They can now
lecture.gif

QUOTE(macgeek417 @ Jan 16 2010, 09:40 AM) Or "AceKard 3.2.1i Deluxe Pro with GBA and SNES Emulator?"
I'll get that
smileipb2.png

If it isn't made by R4 Team
ninja.gif

macgeek417

妁眼のシャナ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hatsu said:
Deweyspunkis said:
They can now
lecture.gif

QUOTE(macgeek417 @ Jan 16 2010, 09:40 AM) Or "AceKard 3.2.1i Deluxe Pro with GBA and SNES Emulator™"
I'll get that
smileipb2.png

ninja.gif

...no, you'd know if it was made by the R4 team if it was called:
"AseCard 3.1.2.3.5564.2-RTSi-SDXC-IIIi Pro Super Ultra Gold Silver Platinum is DSi 1.5 Compatible With PS3 Xbox Xbox 360 Wii GameCube N64 PS2 PSX SNES NES 2600 5200 7800 Genisis Dreamcast Saturn Emulators And Runs Vista Ultimate And Has Built In 500000TB HD And Supports Up To 1000000 Simotaniously Connected USB Devices Only Weighs 25 Pounds 50 Foot Retractible Cable From DS Card Device To External Supercomputer Uses Rechargable Car Battery To Power Supercomputer 5 Hours Battery Life Has Built In 50 Foot Retractible Charging Cable And Supports Wireless Charging Will Charge Any DS Limited Time Offer Order Now"

laugh.gif

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nevermind. I fail. I don't know the exact difference between the DSi and DSL patches but the main one is one I can see is if you're updating on 1.3 DSi use the DSi one. If you're using a DSL use the DSL one.

Here's a video explaining the update process:

Video.

~ Jon

Gariscus

Former Team Cyclops Mod
Trophies
XP
Country
The patch with DSi in the name works on Phats, lites, and DSis with firmware lower than 1.4. The patch with DSL in the name is for updating multiple Acekard 2is without powering a DS/i off(it can also be used to fix bricked Acekards) and it also works with Phats, lites and DSis with firmware lower than 1.4.

MutatedGamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
macgeek417 said:
Hatsu said:
Deweyspunkis said:
They can now
lecture.gif

QUOTE(macgeek417 @ Jan 16 2010, 09:40 AM) Or "AceKard 3.2.1i Deluxe Pro with GBA and SNES Emulator™"
I'll get that
smileipb2.png

ninja.gif

...no, you'd know if it was made by the R4 team if it was called:
"AseCard 3.1.2.3.5564.2-RTSi-SDXC-IIIi Pro Super Ultra Gold Silver Platinum is DSi 1.5 Compatible With PS3 Xbox Xbox 360 Wii GameCube N64 PS2 PSX SNES NES 2600 5200 7800 Genisis Dreamcast Saturn Emulators And Runs Vista Ultimate And Has Built In 500000TB HD And Supports Up To 1000000 Simotaniously Connected USB Devices Only Weighs 25 Pounds 50 Foot Retractible Cable From DS Card Device To External Supercomputer Uses Rechargable Car Battery To Power Supercomputer 5 Hours Battery Life Has Built In 50 Foot Retractible Charging Cable And Supports Wireless Charging Will Charge Any DS Limited Time Offer Order Now"

laugh.gif

errrrrr.... Well lets hope it's true before it comes out
gbasp.gif

but srrsly lolz. The sad thing is that his sarcasm was right. O.o

macgeek417

妁眼のシャナ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
We offer one year warranty for real AK2 and AK2i. You can contact your reseller for a replacement for any issue of the real AK2 and AK2i. We do not guaranty any safe use of firmware on fake AK2 and AK2i, and on your DS or DSi. We won't offer one year warranty for fake ones in any case. Please pay attention when you're buying Acekard. Thanks

Deweyspunkis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
macgeek417 said:
QUOTE said:
We offer one year warranty for real AK2 and AK2i. You can contact your reseller for a replacement for any issue of the real AK2 and AK2i. We do not guaranty any safe use of firmware on fake AK2 and AK2i, and on your DS or DSi. We won't offer one year warranty for fake ones in any case. Please pay attention when you're buying Acekard. Thanks
Thx

Posts merged

I contacted the website and there sending me a new one
biggrin.gif
yay.gif

cola702

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got the exact same progress bar error on the lite. As the other person stated before, the second I remove the card it starts going to 100%. It will advance to 100% when the card is not in the slot. I know the card is not damaged, it works fine in the lite. If anyone has any other input, I'd appreciate it!

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cola702 said:
I've got the exact same progress bar error on the lite. As the other person stated before, the second I remove the card it starts going to 100%. It will advance to 100% when the card is not in the slot. I know the card is not damaged, it works fine in the lite. If anyone has any other input, I'd appreciate it!
Try the link in my post in this thread - http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=205075

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol