Hacking Upgrade Acekard Problem

MutatedGamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
me and my friend both have a DSi 1.4 We both have connections to person with a DSL/P. My friend got his acekard in the mail, and is trying to update it to work on his DSi, but when he tries to update it gets stuck on 0 %. We spent over 2 hours trying to fix it with no luck. Also, because we have working R4i cards on the DSi, can we downgrade our DSi firmware?
Thanks in advance!

MutatedGamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DaMummy said:
search around, i know damn well this isnt the first time its been discussed

no luck. Please help this is really ticking him off and I am tired of hearing him scream in my ear o.O
oh and why did he get his first?!?!?! I ordered mine before him and we got same shipping. Gay ass usps!

wchill

Resident chillxpert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you can't get it working and you've tried EVERYTHING, try talking to the retailer.
If they can't solve the problem and won't give you an exchange/refund, the Acekard team has an unspoken 1 year warranty on their products, I believe (if you provide proof of the above).

Deweyspunkis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fishaman P said:
Woah, Woah, Woah, Woah, Woah... TRIED BOTH!!!!! ONLY TRY THE DSi ONE!
Hi. Im the owner of the acekard 2i that has this problem(The one mentioned on the first post). I already tried that. I tried using the DSL and DSi updater both on AKAIO and the official FW. I did everything right. Since my DSi is already 1.4, I'm trying everything on my ds lite and iv also tried it on my DS Phat and it still did not work... just stays on 0%
unsure.gif

ebner20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I too am having the EXACT same problem. Just got my card today. Verfied it was an official card by pulling it apart and comparing it.
Just got my AceKard 2i today from Dealxtreme.
Placed it in my DSi (Firmware 1.4u) and got the error screen. Figures I wouldn't get the already updated one though..
smile.gif

So, as per your instructions, I set my card up EXACTLY as explained in the tutorial posted on this site.
I booted up the card on my other Nintendo DS (Lite) and it the card loaded fine.
I click on the dsl.nds firmware upgrade and followed the instructions. Exjected the card, pressed "B" than pressed "start" on the next screen.

Progress shows 0% and sits.

I've searched through (literally) hundreds of posts on this site and others and tried nearly 10 different methods they suggest. Even went on youtube and watched some six year old
do exactly what I did, but his Progress went from 0% to 5% within a few seconds and completely installed like 40 seconds later. I'm still sitting at 0%

Any suggestions as to what I could be doing wrong? I've followed everything perfect I think.

Or possibly does someone know where to get the already compatible 1.4 Acekard 2i? I know there out there now. I'm thinking I am going to have to get a new one.

Thanks!

MutatedGamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Deweyspunkis said:
Fishaman P said:
Woah, Woah, Woah, Woah, Woah... TRIED BOTH!!!!! ONLY TRY THE DSi ONE!
Hi. Im the owner of the acekard 2i that has this problem(The one mentioned on the first post). I already tried that. I tried using the DSL and DSi updater both on AKAIO and the official FW. I did everything right. Since my DSi is already 1.4, I'm trying everything on my ds lite and iv also tried it on my DS Phat and it still did not work... just stays on 0%
unsure.gif

would like to confirm that IS the friend I was talking about. And OMFG USPS HURRY THE CRACK UP!

ebner20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HOLY CRAP!!! I figured it out...this is wierd as hell

Ok...load dsi firmware update (the dsi version) like it says to do...
Load the Acecard into your DSL, power on
Select the Acecard...
Select the dsi.nds firmware update....
Press "start" to continue
If its stuck at 0%.......EJECT the Acekard with the DS still ON then reinsert quickly...
It will start updating...wtf....and it worked too...

I was pissed that it was just sitting at 0% for the past half hour and just ejected the Acekard from the DS than noticed that it started updating...wierd

Ok DISREGARD!!! Doesn't work! I put the Acekard into my son's DSi and it seemed to work..till I realized that his firmware was 1.3...WHY GOD? WHY! So, if anyone can come up with something..that would be great...I'm guessing
I'm out 15 bucks...and thats just the way it is...

MutatedGamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ebner20 said:

Select the Acecard...
If its stuck at 0%.......EJECT the Acekard with the DS still ON then reinsert quickly...

I was pissed that it was just sitting at 0% for the past half hour and just ejected the Acekard from the DS than noticed that it started updating...wierd

Ok DISREGARD!!! Doesn't work! I put the Acekard into my son's DSi and it seemed to work..till I realized that his firmware was 1.3...WHY GOD? WHY! So, if anyone can come up with something..that would be great...I'm guessing

hm. ok! Im trying to talk to him be he is afk on steam atm =\. I want my acekard! If it doesnt come tmr so much for 2-5 days for package to arrive =\

Deweyspunkis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ebner20 said:

Select the Acecard...

Does not work!!!! It does go to 100% and says its complete but i get the same error as always when I put it in my DSi... Any suggustions?
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc