SilverJWii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys

i softmodded my wii i while ago and wondering if there is anything new that would be important to get.

i know that i will have to update my wii to play some of the newer games that will come out in the future.

i'm am currently on 3.3Uv2 with Trucha bug restored and CIOS36_rev10 installed.

playing games on neogamma R4 and i am also seeing a few minor problems such as audio now being on time with the video for some parts of a game
or super longgg loading time.

if theres any out thats important please tell me

thanks

rontonimo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you have to update to play some of the games that are already out. maybe its the Neogamma R4. Maybe you can update that to 7 or 8?

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
when I was on 3.2E I could play every game on dvd even the latest ones the only issue I found wiiware wasnt working for some titles and I chose to update for the extra storage capacity and usage to store crap channels on my sd card, I read that 3.2 was a better system menu so maybe downgrade to 3.2 or upgrade to 4.0, if you upgrade use wanninkoko updater

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Am0s said:
when I was on 3.2E I could play every game on dvd even the latest ones the only issue I found wiiware wasnt working for some titles and I chose to update for the extra storage capacity and usage to store crap channels on my sd card, I read that 3.2 was a better system menu so maybe downgrade to 3.2 or upgrade to 4.0, if you upgrade use wanninkoko updater

Don't mislead him. Using Wanin's 4.0 OR 4.1 upgrader WILL brick; it downloads the latest IOS60 from the NUS servers, which is now a stub.

OP, update to 4.0U by downloading and installing in that order IOS60 v6174 and System Menu 4.0 for your region.

vegemikee

Trophies
XP
Country
like everyone else, i highly recommend using xzxeros updating guide, which is found in the list of stickies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)