Hacking Updating to latest 11.3 version on 3DS. safe or nah??

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want to remove A9LH, go ahead. There have been reports of people launching GW on a9lh and it removed it.
I use the v2gw that was posted here as a tutorial for being able to use GW with Luma. So booting up, default is Luma unless I hold down while powering up or something that would trip a reset.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use the v2gw that was posted here as a tutorial for being able to use GW with Luma. So booting up, default is Luma unless I hold down while powering up or something that would trip a reset.
...And? Booting into GW mode with a9lh on 11.3 removes a9lh regardless. Don't do it unless you want to be up creak without a paddle.

CrispyCola

zero-two
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i have already installed a CFW with A9LH and also have Homebrew, Luma3ds (Which i still don't know what they do:D) and FBI on it.

But now there is a new system update available and to update any games i first need to update my 3DS to the latest version possible..

Is it safe to do this? If not, how do i update and play my games?

Just throwin' this out there: What does it say at the the top of the screen when you make a thread? Something about "Updating is safe?"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dionicio3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==