Gaming Updating Save Files

geedub

Trophies
XP
Country
8BitWalugi said:
Okay, when updating from, say, 3.71 to 5.00 (Hacked) is it possible to update the save games so they work on the updated firmware? Otherwise, thats shit.

it doesnt effect game saves , ( if you want you can back them up and then copy them back on the the mem card ! )

geedub

Trophies
XP
Country
8BitWalugi said:
with me they corrupted. so what you're saying is that before updating, back them up and then update? damn.

exactly m8 , just incase ...................cant ever have to many backups

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Apart from the fact that you're wrong geedub....

Your saves are corrupting because you're making them on a firmware which is technically too early to support the game (although many play fine irrespective of this). What you need to do is use Hellcat's Savegame-Deemer on your original firmware that the saves were made on to generate an unencrypted save file, edit the sfo generated, update and then use the plugin to load your modified save on your new firmware.

Instructions are all laid out in Deemer's readme.

geedub

Trophies
XP
Country
xist said:
Apart from the fact that you're wrong geedub....

Your saves are corrupting because you're making them on a firmware which is technically too early to support the game (although many play fine irrespective of this). What you need to do is use Hellcat's Savegame-Deemer on your original firmware that the saves were made on to generate an unencrypted save file, edit the sfo generated, update and then use the plugin to load your modified save on your new firmware.

Instructions are all laid out in Deemer's readme.

well i apologise then ! I HATE GIVING PEOPLE WRONG INFO

i must admit i was on the psp scene from the start .........but not for a wee while !

like i say im sorry for mis-informing you !....................thats a new one to me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o