Hacking Updating cia files question(sysnand a9lh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gkoelho
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,287
  • Replies Replies 5

gkoelho

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2015
Messages
563
Reaction score
142
Trophies
0
Age
34
XP
407
Country
Brazil
I'm kinda new to the cia stuff, I downloaded a bunch of games thorught that isosite and many of them need an updade, was thinking if I need to search for them on the dlc section, or I can I just upgrade it like a sky3ds?? If was there was a way to patch it would be great.


Using A9LH on sysnand right now if it matters. also would like to know if there a ways to me to set up an emuNAND again now, just to have extra protection?
 
When you run a game and it tells you there's an update, just press Y to accept the update.

And Emunand9 was updated to work from a9lh similar to Decrypt9, so you could use that to create a new emunand if you wanted to.
 
When you run a game and it tells you there's an update, just press Y to accept the update.

And Emunand9 was updated to work from a9lh similar to Decrypt9, so you could use that to create a new emunand if you wanted to.

And what about going online with the games? No NIND ban?? thanks for the response =D
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted