Hacking Updating a Game Card

nodnyl10

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry if the title is misleading. I couldnt say what i want in just a few words.

Anyway, I am on Henkaku Enso 3.65, and all. I still have my old Vita game cards. I have Killzone Mercenaries and I wanna play it with my buddies (who happened to install the same game but theirs are updated).

With all the banning (which i dont care much) on PSN, im more worried if this might screw my Henkaku on Vita if i somehow update the game via Wifi. Is it possible?

TLDR = Can i update my Killzone mercenaries (game card) via wifi while im on Henkaku Enso 3.65

Last edited by nodnyl10,

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Updating games is fine, it won't touch Henkaku, especially on 3.65 where it's written to os0/vs0 (which are system partitions that aren't touched unless you run a firmware update/screw with it yourself).

No one has had their PSN account banned for Vita hacks, either (so far anyways, not counting a couple temporary IP bans), so you're likely fine there as well for the most part.

Reactions: nodnyl10

nodnyl10

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Updating games is fine, it won't touch Henkaku, especially on 3.65 where it's written to os0/vs0 (which are system partitions that aren't touched unless you run a firmware update/screw with it yourself).

No one has had their PSN account banned for Vita hacks, either (so far anyways, not counting a couple temporary IP bans), so you're likely fine there as well for the most part.

Thanks a lot. Just the answer i was looking for. You helped me big time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ