Hacking Updated switch manually to 10.1, crashes on settings

IWantAHug

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
After updating my switch from 9.2 to 10.1 using choidujournx, it gives me an error code 2162-0002 when I scroll down the settings. I'm using Atmosphere 0.13.0 with sigpatches.

Thanks

edit: downgraded to 10.0.4, same exact issue, I'm starting to think it might be atmosphere since I only updated it recently

edit2: downgraded to 9.2, no issue so it can't be atmosphere, atleast updating it isn't the cause, will stick to it for now

Last edited by IWantAHug,

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
After updating my switch from 9.2 to 10.1 using choidujournx, it gives me an error code 2162-0002 when I scroll down the settings. I'm using Atmosphere 0.13.0 with sigpatches.

Thanks

edit: downgraded to 10.0.4, same exact issue, I'm starting to think it might be atmosphere since I only updated it recently

edit2: downgraded to 9.2, no issue so it can't be atmosphere, atleast updating it isn't the cause, will stick to it for now
Do a CLEAN atmos install and then add your stuff 1 by 1 to see what causes a crash. May be a custom theme or something?

Reactions: IWantAHug

IWantAHug

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do a CLEAN atmos install and then add your stuff 1 by 1 to see what causes a crash. May be a custom theme or something?

Had a custom theme for so long it never slipped through my mind, thanks for that idea I'll do so

CassioAug

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
from darthsternie, don't think its the firmware since I used it's 9.2 to downgrade again, no issue, mostly suspect of the theme
Yeah, definitely not the firmware file, as I get it from the same website and am using it just fine on 10.0.4.

IWantAHug

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Update: updated to 10.1 without the theme, it was the theme. The crash would also happen when I used tesla overlay though and thats still a problem, reinstalled, no luck

BaronMoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated to 10.1 with Atmos 14.1, and it was crashing constantly. Downgraded to 10.0.4 with Atmos 14.1 and it now works perfect. I had no themes installed, but A LOT of Tesla overlays, which I am 99% sure are causing the issue. Wait for them to update or just remove it if you dont use them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi: