Hacking Updated hacked switch firmware via the Nintendo dialogue pop up, can't boot anymore

Uriah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was on atmos 0.12 and firmware 10.0. I accidentally selected Update instead of Start software and it immediately updated my switch and asked me to restart. Now it won't boot and gives me a fatal error. I can't even put it in RCM mode, it just tries to run fusee primary every time I touch the power button. Do I need to downgrade manually and then try to update it again using choidjournx? I just did this and I really don't want to lose all my save data. Unfortunately I have no backup NAND. Also, I'm not worried about getting banned as I already am. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

pcwizard7

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
how do u know your in atmos can u load into homebrew menu or see "AMS" in system version?

EDIT: have u updated your files at least atmos and hekate

Last edited by pcwizard7,

dotmehdi

Trophies
Paris, France, Europe, Earth (Milky Way).
XP
Country
France
Find an sd card (even a 4Gb one will go fine), format it to FAT32 and install only AMS.

Press your Switch power button for 13s WITHOUT ANY CABLE CONNECTED on it, and then connect it to your pc with TegraRCM and inject fusée.bin

Tell us what you see then please

Uriah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Find an sd card (even a 4Gb one will go fine), format it to FAT32 and install only AMS.

Press your Switch power button for 13s WITHOUT ANY CABLE CONNECTED on it, and then connect it to your pc with TegraRCM and inject fusée.bin

Tell us what you see then please
Holding the power button allowed me to break the cycle and enter rcm mode, however in the end this left me with same error. Atleast now I should be able to downgrade to 6.1 and then upgrade to 10.0.2

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ok I actually found my Nand backup that I thought I deleted. Restoring now.

pcwizard7

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
the point of emunand is to leave yout sysnand clean while using cfw. emunand is just a copy of the sysnand on ur sd card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, and the 12 inches pianist? +1