Hacking Updated emunand without exfat (microsd is exfat...) how to save? (black screen on boot)

Trender

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So guys I really messed up. I didnt remember my microsd was exfat so i updated my emunand with choidojournx to 7.0.1 and now I boot it and black screen... my emunand was on files sd so its Emutendo folder. But I dont know how to fix it?

Trender

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You can open full.00.bin using HacDiskMount and inject the exfat driver partition to it.
Sent you PM for the file. Also if you can also tell me how can I inject it? Ive never used this program
RCEnSlD.png

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Or update again with a different sd card and this time installing the exfat support.
I do have a different sd card but how can i update the emunand if I cant boot it? I wanna save my stuff

chippy

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I do have a different sd card but how can i update the emunand if I cant boot it? I wanna save my stuff

Copy the resulting files for this new emunand and copy it over your old one in the other sd card that's emunand not exfated

betterthanjordan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
You can open full.00.bin using HacDiskMount and inject the exfat driver partition to it.

Hey man, I am having a lot of trouble after accidentally updated my exfat emunand to fat32...I see above you mentioned you have the exfat driver partition , could you share this with me? Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo