"UPDATED" *2014* Working Online Multiplayer PSP games!

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by Haseeb_BSAA, Jul 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haseeb_BSAA
    OP

Haseeb_BSAA Game Developer

Aug 5, 2013
    Pakistan
    Hi guys , I decided to make a list for you! After all the research , I finally managed to get all the still working online psp games in 2014 (current) year! If you guys think that psp is left with only 1 or 2 online games then that's not TRUE. A lot of games servers are shutdown by the company , and that sucks , but still we have ---------10---------- Working online games yet. If you guys are not aware of these games before then please download them now and make a community! Here is the list :

#1.Resistance Retribution (Pretty alive community , often players above or around 100 , best online multiplayer game in my opinion , simply perfect ! Supports , friend requests, chat , voice chat and 5 different game modes with 5 different maps , Genre : 3rd person shooting)

#2.Star Wars Elite Squadron (Genre : 3rd person shooting , players 2-10 at good timings)

#3.Star Wars Renegade Squadron (Genre : 3rd person shooting , prequel to elite squadron , a few players at good timings)

#4.Phantasy Star Portable 2 (MMORPG game , just amazing!!! Many players play it online but you'll definitely find a bunch of hackers and that sucks)

#5.TNT Racers (Awesome retro style racing game with some cool tracks and cars but the community is dead , if you want to do a tournament of racing then collect the people! I'm always ready for the challenge!)

#6.Pixel junk monster deluxe (the Tower Defense online multiplayer game , awesome game with nice chat option but dead community)

#7.Invizimals lost tribes (Nice Fighting game with community but you need a Psp camera to play)

#8.Fat Princess (Cooking fun online game but the community is dead , tell me whenever you want to play , I'll be there)

#9.Modnation Racers (Just like Mario kart with a lot of psp + vita players but you need to buy this game to activate online)

#10.Ace combat (never tried but people say it works)
    If I missed any game then please tell me , thanks! :)

2. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

Global Moderator
    Oct 27, 2002
    France
    Engine room, learning
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice