Gordifas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,
I am on atmo 0.91 and i would like to know if i cal update my switch on nintendo server ,i will be ban? (I know about efuses burn).
Can i update directly with the cfw or i must to switch off and update?
Because when i switch off,the cfw is removed.
I know about choidujournx.
I would like to update fast and save my nand.
What is the best choice?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The latest version is 9.0.0, which is not currently supported by Atmosphere. An updated version of Atmosphere that supports 9.0.0 will likely be released pretty soon. In the meantime, do not update to 9.0.0.

To address your other concerns, if you use CFW with a Switch that can connect to Nintendo's servers, there's a decent chance you will be banned, depending on what it is you do. It is highly recommended that you block access to Nintendo's servers using something like 90DNS if you're going to use CFW. If you play online, you should only use CFW and hacks with an emuNAND.

If you don't care about online play, then you should use ChoiDujourNX to update to 9.0.0 after Atmosphere is updated to support it. If you're not already on 8.1.0, you can update to 8.1.0 now using ChoiDujourNX.

Reactions: Gordifas

Gordifas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you,i would like to know.now can i update with choidujournx with the 9.0 firmware?
People who tested the 9.0 firm with the last cfw atmosphere?sigpatches,nsp,xci,all work?

satan89

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Thank you,i would like to know.now can i update with choidujournx with the 9.0 firmware?
People who tested the 9.0 firm with the last cfw atmosphere?sigpatches,nsp,xci,all work?
You need to update atmosphere to 0.94 first, only that can support fw 9.0.0

Not sure about sigpatches, nsp, xci working or not

Gordifas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you,can someone tell me if atmosphere 0.9.4 works with the last firmware 9.0.1?
can i use choidujournx?
No bug or problems?the games work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Uncensored patch for Barbie games?