Update Squad & Face Save data For EA FC 24 Nintendo Switch

PorcoRosso

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I finally managed to do it myself, so I'll add some instructions:
- First, the most important part is to go to Edit Teams and make at least one change (like creating a new team sheet) if you have never done it before. Doing so will create the folder containing the data file to replace.
- Now follow OP's instructions. At step 7, you should have multiples folders (2 in my case) with a DATA File inside. As the OP said, you have to replace the one that is 10MB in size. If you want to be sure, you can also open it in an hex editor and you should see SaveType_Squads somewhere on the right. Don't forget to backup your old file just in case.
You can also use JKSV instead of DBI if you prefer.
It doesn't work for me.. after replacing the DATA file and starting a new quick match, the game always revert back to the default squads.. any ideia on how to make it work?
Thank you a lot for your help!

Reactions: xHunterx

xHunterx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
It doesn't work for me.. after replacing the DATA file and starting a new quick match, the game always revert back to the default squads.. any ideia on how to make it work?
I have the same problem, although I replace the data file, there is no change, I have also used the guide that gives a user first edit some template, but nothing, instead the youtube video that also makes changes in the templates and faces if it works for me, what I have seen that changes from one to another is that in addition to DATA is also the INDEX file.

I would like to have the most updated as possible to have Vitor Roque. Thank you.

Last edited by xHunterx,

Dityanosuke

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I have the same problem, although I replace the data file, there is no change, I have also used the guide that gives a user first edit some template, but nothing, instead the youtube video that also makes changes in the templates and faces if it works for me, what I have seen that changes from one to another is that in addition to DATA is also the INDEX file.

I would like to have the most updated as possible to have Vitor Roque. Thank you.
Nope, it just replaced DATA file..do you made Squad1 data before ?

xHunterx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Nope, it just replaced DATA file..do you made Squad1 data before ?
The first thing I did was to go to a team's template settings, and edited it, changed a couple of starting players and changed the system of play, i.e. an example, from 4-3-3 to 4-4-2. Then I followed your steps one by one and also using DBI, I replaced DATA 10MB (only) but nothing changed. In fact is that if you replace the two the game will not work, it will tell you that an error has occurred or something like that, I think it already happened to a user of this topic above.

Instead with the youtube video I did exactly the same and so if I got updated templates, but I would like the one you provided to work for me, because yours is more up to date.

The change I saw from one to the other is that the INDEX file was missing in yours.

Last edited by xHunterx,

linhnd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UPDATE 19 JANUARY 2024

I want to share Save data for update squad & Face EA FC 24 Nintendo Switch CFW..

How to use it :
1. Connect your switch to PC
2. Open DBI > MTP Responder
3. In your PC, Open Your Switch directory and choose SAVE
4. Choose Installed Application
5. Choose EA FC 24
6. Open your profile folder
7. There are many folder, Search folder which is contain DATA file with 10 MB size
8. Delete or Replace DATA file with this DATA file
9. Done
hi, which update version of FC24 for this?
Post automatically merged:

UPDATE 19 JANUARY 2024

I want to share Save data for update squad & Face EA FC 24 Nintendo Switch CFW..

How to use it :
1. Connect your switch to PC
2. Open DBI > MTP Responder
3. In your PC, Open Your Switch directory and choose SAVE
4. Choose Installed Application
5. Choose EA FC 24
6. Open your profile folder
7. There are many folder, Search folder which is contain DATA file with 10 MB size
8. Delete or Replace DATA file with this DATA file
9. Done
hi, can you tell me which update version working for this ?

Dityanosuke

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
working well btw, thanks. hope you'll post a new one when window closed
Sure, always update if it already

hi, which update version of FC24 for this?

hi, can you tell me which update version working for this ?
Any version

The first thing I did was to go to a team's template settings, and edited it, changed a couple of starting players and changed the system of play, i.e. an example, from 4-3-3 to 4-4-2. Then I followed your steps one by one and also using DBI, I replaced DATA 10MB (only) but nothing changed. In fact is that if you replace the two the game will not work, it will tell you that an error has occurred or something like that, I think it already happened to a user of this topic above.

Instead with the youtube video I did exactly the same and so if I got updated templates, but I would like the one you provided to work for me, because yours is more up to date.

The change I saw from one to the other is that the INDEX file was missing in yours.
Index didn't useful in switch

xHunterx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Sure, always update if it already

Any version

Index didn't useful in switch
So I don't understand why it doesn't work with me.

We could try something. Would you mind uploading a Checkpoint save file? Maybe that's how it works for me.

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France

Yeah after updating my game it doesn't seem to work anymore, so I reverted back to ver. 1.54.2d45 (or v262144).

Edit: Works now.

Last edited by VerseHell,

CymraegAce

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Works perfectly /w newest update installed, much appreciated.. 🫡

n.b EA Sports FC24 v1.55.6363

As previously mentioned, remember to make a squad edit before dumping/replacing your ‘10mb’ data file. WITHOUT doing so, you will not have view of the correct folder location.!

Now, can somebody PLEASE work out how to install squad/face packs on FM24..! 😂👌🏻

Last edited by CymraegAce,

mihukol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Screenshot 2023-12-13 040258.png

Reactions: CymraegAce

Axef

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
work perfectly. but arda guler is bald

works but arda guller is bald

xHunterx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Yeah after updating my game it doesn't seem to work anymore, so I reverted back to ver. 1.54.2d45 (or v262144).
For me even if I edit a template, and do everything step by step it doesn't make any change, could you pass me a save taken from your game with Checkpoint to see if it works for me?

I have tried with another YouTube tutorial and it works, doing the same steps with DBI.

That's why I thought that maybe with someone's sav it could be my only solution.

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
For me even if I edit a template, and do everything step by step it doesn't make any change, could you pass me a save taken from your game with Checkpoint to see if it works for me?

I have tried with another YouTube tutorial and it works, doing the same steps with DBI.

That's why I thought that maybe with someone's sav it could be my only solution.
Here's a save made with JKSV:

Attachments

• 2024.01.30 @ 00.26.57.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 198
Reactions: kangkhai

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up