Hacking Question Update sharing with hacked Switch

CeeDee

fuckin dork
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So say I have an unhacked Nintendo Switch with legitimate game purchases, and a hacked Switch with games at base versions, both at newest firmware. Will the Switch OS "update sharing" OS function work the same with a hacked Switch and an NSP copy of a game as it would with another unhacked Switch?

nachuz

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Be careful with this, if your unhacked switch is on the latest firmware and your hacked switch isn't, it might update it
it did with mine, but idk if it was just because of that or it was because the update required a new firmware version

nachuz

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I dunno man, Heard a rumor going around that Nintendo is even banning systems that have played/connected with hacked systems via their logs. I can't confirm this, It's just a rumor.
Fake, my unhacked switch and my friends switch aren't banned
That rumor is stupid, why would Nintendo ban innocent people just because they are friends of someone who likes to pirate/mod their switch
and about your second switch, they have no way to know if you are the owner of that other system too, and in any case you gave them more money by buying it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM