Homebrew Update 11.5 and Homebrew

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Doesn't Dsiwarehax and hardmod still work on 11.5 just as it did for 11.4? The text at the top of the OP claims it isn't hackable at all by no means. All it takes is a prehacked 3DS and a $2 Dsiware game and you can hack 11.4 and 11.5 with boot9strap.
Yes but im assuming that was the older dsiwarehax that had been patched around 10.4 or so.

HugaTheFox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I won't be able to use DSiwarehax on my N2DS XL when it comes out later this month?

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk
You can.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Doesn't Dsiwarehax and hardmod still work on 11.5 just as it did for 11.4? The text at the top of the OP claims it isn't hackable at all by no means. All it takes is a prehacked 3DS and a $2 Dsiware game and you can hack 11.4 and 11.5 with boot9strap.
He is talking about downgrading with it. Not installing B9S

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe specify somewhere tat ctr httpwn will not work anymore, since 11.4 patched it. Sure it was only patched on 11.4, but now it matters because 11.4 now cannot spoof to 11.5.

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated my otherapp.bin. Freakyhax works fine. Haven't been able to get doodlebomb to work. Starts to go into the HBL, and crashes back to the main menu. Tried about 10 times.

Edit, tried a few more times. It worked on attempt 4... So, doodlebomb works, just feels even less consistent.

Last edited by GreatCrippler, , Reason: Update

mariogamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why does everyone say rxtool is "patched"? It's just that the official rxtool is not more supported.... Unfortunately..... Also it's funny to see one of the best cfw getting ....... by everyone cause "OMG outdated shit".

Last edited by mariogamer,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Why does everyone say rxtool is "patched"? It's just that the official rxtool is not more supported.... Unfortunately..... Also it's funny to see one of the best cfw getting ....... by everyone cause "OMG outdated shit".
RxTools doesn't work on the latest firmware. You'll get a black screen if you try to boot emuNAND with rxTools after 11.2 (like Gateway).

BigEyesLuigi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Hi :)
I'm still running Luma3DS at 11.2 and I've updated my old 3DS to run B9H instead of AL9H
So in order to update my homebrew, is it ok to follow instructions on YouTube for updating to 11.4? (Since 11.5 can still run Luma3DS)

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hi :)
I'm still running Luma3DS at 11.2 and I've updated my old 3DS to run B9H instead of AL9H
So in order to update my homebrew, is it ok to follow instructions on YouTube for updating to 11.4? (Since 11.5 can still run Luma3DS)
Don't follow any YouTube videos. If you are on Luma 7.1 then follow https://3ds.guide/updating-b9s. If 8.0 then just replace your boot.firm with 8.1 and update through System Settings. If on 8.1 already then just update through System Settings.

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Just when I thought 3DS updates were dead. Anyways, post any new information about what works and what is broken here and I will add it to the thread.
My Arch3DS Bootstrap CFW still works as well. @GalladeGuy

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So I won't be able to use DSiwarehax on my N2DS XL when it comes out later this month?

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk
It will come on 11.4 so if it wasnt patched on 11.4 then you are fine otherwise no you wont be able to on the 2ds XL

Last edited by OblivionReign,

Roxas5846

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try to boot up homebrew through freakyhax I get an arm11 error and uploads a dump and turns off my system any fix?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle