Homebrew Update 11.3 and homebrew

drsalvador555

Japanese Game Translation Editor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So only the homebrew launcher, that's not really bad news for me as I don't use it. Thanks for the information.

Anyway I don't plan to play online this week, I think I will wait before updating.

You can still go online on most games, if you need Pokemon Bank or something though, you can use ctr-httpwn to bypass the update required. Did it myself on Bank.

Reactions: loolou78

drsalvador555

Japanese Game Translation Editor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i guess i have to not update for not lose NTR compatibility. Luma CFW + A9HL.

Allegedly, there's a 2.5 version if you update the BootNTR Selector. Checking into it now. Will edit with news.

Edit: Can't seem to get the update on 11.2 SysNAND. Possibly the person I heard from was mistaken. Or (more unlikely) it's only available on 11.3 SysNAND. Anyone care to check this out?

Last edited by drsalvador555,

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
Allegedly, there's a 2.5 version if you update the BootNTR Selector. Checking into it now. Will edit with news.

Edit: Can't seem to get the update on 11.2 SysNAND. Possibly the person I heard from was mistaken. Or (more unlikely) it's only available on 11.3 SysNAND. Anyone care to check this out?

All the feature regarding streaming on pc still avalibile right?

Joey23475

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

launched BootNTR Selector and got a update available, version 2.5

changelog:
- add 11.3 support

i am currently running A9LH - Luma SysNAND 11.2. i guess it just takes time for the update to roll out to everyone.

edit: try launching BootNTR Selector while holding the X button. it might force to look for a update, im not 100% sure on that though

Last edited by Joey23475,

Guipradi

Trophies
XP
Country
I wonder, updating with Luma Emunand is safe? It's "funny" that with RXTools you brick if you update Emu.

CreAtor135

GBATemp's #1 Nothing
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the waiting game is on for Gateway, but it was to be expected.Same thing happened with 9.6, which introduced a brand new homemenu, as well. As usual, it'll probably take a couple days to fix, but I'm not complainin'. I don't use my Gateway much anymore.

Meriadoc

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've sent my 3ds to repair the analog stick two weeks ago...I really hope they don't update the 3ds for an hardware problem [emoji26][emoji26]

Inviato dal mio A0001 utilizzando Tapatalk

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:D Rxtools is dead? That took way to long...
Anyways, bummer to see the exploits getting broken. I wonder if Nintendo half assed the update and patched it terribly, or if they actually got it right xD We'll just have to wait and see

Reactions: Aerocool

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
Open Luma Updater. It should update the Luma version to be compatible with 11.3 when you system update it. Am I wrong?

Is safe now to use the luma updater? I have read that they have a hack problem so i wasen't safe to update (sorry if im late on this but i start only in this days to read news on the CFW scene and i have not read anything about so i avoide to use the updater).

Shikkichu

A little Pika girl~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is safe now to use the luma updater? I have read that they have a hack problem so i wasen't safe to update (sorry if im late on this but i start only in this days to read news on the CFW scene and i have not read anything about so i avoide to use the updater).
It's nothing big, literally the only thing that changed in the latest hourly build is
u8 mostRecentFpdVer = 8; to u8 mostRecentFpdVer = 9;

In other words it's safe, and if not, it always makes a backup to the root of your sd as "arm9loaderhax.bin.bak"

DualBladedKirito

The Black Swordsman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe BootNTR Selector has been updated for 11.3 support.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hold x on loading the app if you are using bootntr selector to force the update to 2.5

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol