• image.png
    image.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 843

Pikm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If Memchunkhax 2.1 was patched does that mean I won't be able to downgrade Emunand to 2.1 with Plaisysupdater? Do you suggest I keep my Emunand at 10.7 until July (When i'll be on holiday) if I want to install A9LH ?
Make a NAND backup of 10.7 you can always restore it if you accidentally upgrade (or upgrade on purpose)

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Amapola62

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Make a NAND backup of 10.7 you can always restore it if you accidentally upgrade (or upgrade on purpose)

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
That's a good idea...I'll have to remember doing that backup if I decide to update my Emunand.

Food

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what do you guys think? should i wait for a solution to downgrade or just buy a totally new 3ds off amazon

Amapola62

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Updating to 11.0 shouldn't matter if using Cakes or Luma.

The thing is that I'm using Menuhax autoboot and want to switch to A9LH in July, and I have no idea what hax the plaisysupdater uses and if it will be usable from 11.0 Emunand or whatever version Nintendo might release then...

Gray_Jack

Trophies
XP
Country
anyone know if it will be possible to downgrade?

Maybe yes, maybe not, just sit and wait to see if is going to have a downgrade. Nintendo probably made a better patch than the least one that the scene manage to make menchunkhax3 or whatever it is called with only some months, so if will have a new way to downgrade, it will take more time than the least.

We actually don't know if CN and oot work on the new firmware, because Luma and most other CFW's load differently than stock.

As far as I know, Luma take the NATIVE_FIRM from CTRNAND unless the option 'SysNAND is updated (A9LH only)' is activated, so Luma3DS load the stock firm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end