unwanted tikets delete?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by fenixcumber, Feb 5, 2017.

1. fenixcumber
    OP

fenixcumber Don't need's a 1UP

Feb 5, 2017
    Spain
    inside me
    so this is the thing. i was installing some stuff from titledb++, and everything go well, but when i open 3 or 4 suddenly a message apeared in the home screen saying some like "erasing all...", other like "restoring from backup... erasing backup...", and in 5 seconds all but system&dsiware titles was gone. the sd card still full, and i simply can't believe the 3ds can delete 40gb in a moment, so probably is not a big problem to my saves. however, i want to know what happen if possible, and obviusly, all the possible help to get the tickets again. the specs are the typical, a9hl, luma, 11.2. Old3dsXl

yes, i saw the error on the thread title, it's a bit hard to me speak in english.

Last edited by fenixcumber, Feb 5, 2017
  2. OverBlade24

OverBlade24 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 20, 2016
    United States
    Idk, but next time, when you have excess tickets on your system, use TikSweep. It'll delete installed tickets of applications that aren't installed to system

3. fenixcumber
    OP

Feb 5, 2017
    Spain
    inside me
    i wont the ticket erasig, it appeared suddenly
    now all my games are not accesible

4. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    You can use TikShop to mass install tickets

OfficialBrony likes this.
  5. fenixcumber
    OP

Feb 5, 2017
    Spain
    inside me
    weird, after 2 reboots the games appeared again. all in the present icon and unorganized. i'll have a happy time opening all the things in the menu D:

however, thanks for the tikshop reply, i didn't know that.

P.S: i love this comunity, i joined today and i will carry proudly the gbatemp flag! long live to gbatemp!

P.P.S: how do i close the thread? xD