unplayable DLC?

Tazfreak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then those DLC are either bad dumps or arent compatible to your game version. Not sure what to tell ya otherwise but from the info thats given it pretty much narrows down to those 2 possibilities. I can play Smash ultimate with all dlc on my sxos switch, so something is definitely fishy here. Gonna need more info on what you have. Are trying to install dumped dlc to play on a legit game? Im starting to think you just dont have the latest sigpatches installed if every dlc is unplayable.
I have modded Wii's before but this is my first Switch. Are you referring to the sigpatches for Awoo since that is my installer? It sounds like that might be the issue. I am figuring it is something in my setup over the DLC files as well.
Post automatically merged:

Then those DLC are either bad dumps or arent compatible to your game version. Not sure what to tell ya otherwise but from the info thats given it pretty much narrows down to those 2 possibilities. I can play Smash ultimate with all dlc on my sxos switch, so something is definitely fishy here. Gonna need more info on what you have. Are trying to install dumped dlc to play on a legit game? Im starting to think you just dont have the latest sigpatches installed if every dlc is unplayable.

I have modded Wii's before but this is my first Switch. Would these be the sigpatches for Tinfoil? I am using package 3 but Tinfoil gets stuck everytime when I select usbfs. That is why I use Awoo but I looked and that is only updated with sigpatches to 11.0.1 which is likely the problem there. I can get tinfoil to sometimes load under usb instead of usbfs. I tried installing a character costume on Smash and still had the popup when trying to play

I have modded Wii's before but this is my first Switch. Are you referring to the sigpatches for Awoo since that is my installer? It sounds like that might be the issue. I am figuring it is something in my setup over the DLC files as well.

I have modded Wii's before but this is my first Switch. Would these be the sigpatches for Tinfoil? I am using package 3 but Tinfoil gets stuck everytime when I select usbfs. That is why I use Awoo but I looked and that is only updated with sigpatches to 11.0.1 which is likely the problem there. I can get tinfoil to sometimes load under usb instead of usbfs. I tried installing a character costume on Smash and still had the popup when trying to play
Ok the error/pop up displayed but when I started the game the costume did install. Is there a reason the pop up stays?

Ok the error/pop up displayed but when I started the game the costume did install. Is there a reason the pop up stays?
All fixed now after using Tinfoil for the updates and DLC installs. Thank you all for pointing me in the right direction

Last edited by Tazfreak,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: No thanks, We all know where that thumb has been....