Gaming Unlockable Feature for Cooking Guide

Joujoudoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That game came out a few days ago and today was my birthday (the 23rd), and when I turned on the game today it unlocked a recipe for my birthday... It's called Zuppa Inglese, it's a dessert and it looks really really good. I am curious if it picks a random recipe, or if everyone gets the same one on their birthday.

Anyway, I just thought I'd let you guys know that I discovered this feature.
smile.gif

EDIT: Oh, and if you use any recipe that uses the timer, it unlocks a minigame too.

Joujoudoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I would just change your DS birthday temporarily and change it back when you finished getting the recipe, but that's just me... Some people might wait if they want.

If you do it, please tell me what recipe was unlocked... I am curious if everyone gets the same recipe that I did.

Hardcore Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
I've just changed the date and it give me the same recipe. It's a cracking little app though, I made some bolgnese thing with it yesterday, I've got some belly pork so going to try another today. Loving it.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's pretty cool. It's definitely a very fine package. I tried it out, and there were some pretty good recipes on there. I was surprised to see how easy it is to make chocolate mousse. I'd love to keep in on my card, but at 250MB (trimmed), I can't really justify the space. I'll still hold on to it, though, and pull it out whenever I feel like making something a bit different for dinner.

Joujoudoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I love to cook and a lot of times I go to my sisters or go somewhere with no internet and I want to be able to cook something. So, this game comes in handy for me. I just wish I had a bigger microSD card.
smile.gif

paul3100

Trophies
XP
Country
My wife cooked chocolate brownies with banana and it actually turned out and tasted nice.Now that's saying something for someone who can't cook and usually burns water !

I have a combines 10 gigs of room on my SC lite & SCHCv3 so large games are no sweat :-)

paul

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, i hadn't thought twice about this cart, but i just snagged it after the small reading i've done here! Thanks for the unintentional recommendation everyone!
smile.gif

Joujoudoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've made the welsh rarebit, which was nice and I've made the cherry clafoutis, which was AMAZING! And really easy to make too. I'm a pastry chef in the making, and I have to say these recipes are quite nice.

I have a 2 gig microSD card, so I had to make room for this game, and I am so glad I did... Next I want to make that Zuppa Inglese that I got for my birthay. It looks sooo good.

Truliche: Thanks! I am glad you liked my sig!
smile.gif

Joujoudoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So, I just got all the recipes in the game... There are 250 recipes total, and you start off with 245 recipes. Here's how you can get yours.

1. Get a recipe on your birthday
2. Complete at least 1 recipe in every single country and you will get 4 more recipes.

I hope you all enjoy this!

Joujoudoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Here is a list of the recipes that are unlockable:

Zuppa Inglese - Italy
Banana Fritters - China
Tarte Tatin - France
Pollo al Chocolate - Mexico
Wonton Soup with Prawns - China

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: shit like goku mui and beerus and other dbs stuff lmao