Homebrew Unlaunch on No$GBA doesn't work it throw "notyet supported sd/mmc command 00000001"

bosskay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, actually I try to play some DSi ware on my PC with No$GBA emulator. So I try to follow this tutorial. But when I arrive on the with the installation of Unlaunch No$GBA crash and give me this error:
notyet supported sd/mmc command 00000001
1581215528-unlaunch-test.png

Here's is No$GBA folder:
1581242842-dossiernogba.png

I don't know if it's complete or not, I don't know there is a broken file, but if you spot some mistake please tell me.

I also try to make a back up NAND with fwTool, but it display the same error... Every time I try to do something with homebrew or unlaunch or something like this it throw this error. I try to change the SD card, to make it bigger(4GB) but it doesn't neither.

I succeed to do it on my own DSi, and it's weird that it sooo complicated to do it on No$GBA... And If someone have an idea about how can I put my backup NAND from DSi to No$GBA I'm open about this.

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
pk11.us
XP
Country
United States
Your no$gba.exe file says its from 2017, you should get the latest (v3.00) from nocash's site http://problemkaputt.de/gba.htm

Edit:
I succeed to do it on my own DSi, and it's weird that it sooo complicated to do it on No$GBA... And If someone have an idea about how can I put my backup NAND from DSi to No$GBA I'm open about this.
You can use the nand backup from your DSi simply by renaming the "nand.bin" to "dsi-1.mmc" and putting it in the no$gba folder, still update first though since the newer version will definitely work better.

Last edited by Pk11,

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
pk11.us
XP
Country
United States
It seem to work well thanks a lot !
I pick no$gba gaming version is that the right exe file ?
Yeah, gaming is good most of the time, the debug one has a bunch more info on stuff like what's going on in VRAM and showing all the CPU instructions and such that's more for developing things.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)