Hacking Unknown Problem

HazukiSon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys a mate of mine who's tried to update the 0.3 beta to gamma has somehow fucked up, Don't know why or how he's done something so simple but he has (I am currently at work) so i can't check it out, Now as much as its probably simple as hell i'd still like to hear anyones suggestions, He says backups AND normal now don't read so my question is what the hell has he done?

Your answers on a postcard.

w_n_s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
has he updated to the new cIOS as well?

I forgot to do this, however my backups that worked with 0.3 beta still worked - games that work with gamma still didn't work.

Other than that has he installed any of those custom autoload WADs from the other thread. This caused some peoples Wii's to be WAD bricked.

Sounds bad whatever it is the fact that originals don't work - means he might have difficulty getting the Wii back to a good state if it isn't chipped or doesn't have starfall installed.

HazukiSon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i told him to install the cIOS and then the gamma but as to why no originals it seems weird i must admit, i remember reading something about that last gamma wad from djtaz(However you spell it) messing up peoples wii? What exactly is a WAD brick? What does it stop from working etc?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: