lizzie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

I had a 64GB sd card for my hacked switched but decided to upgrade to a 128GB one. Unlike other people who have encountered this issue, i decided to just follow the guide all over again on switch.homebrew.guide, and start from scratch.
However, when I boot the emuMMC, i get :

" unknown pkg1 version
HOS version not supported or emummc corrupt
failed to launch HOS
"

I'm sure I did everything correctly, I did it twice and the sd card was properly formatted, but i still get the error. is there something else i should do?

pi2128aue3431.jpg

Sphaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Are you sure you have the latest Hekate? I'm pretty sure that error comes when Hekate isn't updated to support the latest firmware.

lizzie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Are you sure you have the latest Hekate? I'm pretty sure that error comes when Hekate isn't updated to support the latest firmware.
i downloaded it today from the guide, it's "hekate_ctcaer_6.0.3_Nyx_1.5.3" that should be the latest version right? and booting from the old card works. might be a card issue?

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
i downloaded it today from the guide, it's "hekate_ctcaer_6.0.3_Nyx_1.5.3" that should be the latest version right? and booting from the old card works. might be a card issue?
What does your hekate_ipl.ini look like?
It might be your fusee is just not right.

Sphaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Maybe a stupid question but you did create a new emuMMC on the new card, right?
You can try to copy the bootloader and atmosphere folder from the old, working card into the new - just to try.
If that's not working, I don't have any other ideas other then trying a new SD-card

lizzie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
What does your hekate_ipl.ini look like?
It might be your fusee is just not right.
these are the contents :

[config] autoboot=0 autoboot_list=0 autohosoff=1 autonogc=1 backlight=100 bootwait=3 updater2p=0 [CFW (sysMMC)] emummc_force_disable=1 fss0=atmosphere/package3 icon=bootloader/res/icon_payload.bmp [CFW (emuMMC)] emummcforce=1 fss0=atmosphere/package3 icon=bootloader/res/icon_payload.bmp [Stock] emummc_force_disable=1 fss0=atmosphere/package3 icon=bootloader/res/icon_switch.bmp stock=1 [Fusee] icon=bootloader/res/icon_payload.bmp payload=bootloader/payloads/fusee.bin

Maybe a stupid question but you did create a new emuMMC on the new card, right?
You can try to copy the bootloader and atmosphere folder from the old, working card into the new - just to try.
If that's not working, I don't have any other ideas other then trying a new SD-card
yes i did create a new emummc. it might be an sd card issue, but i dont see why :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome