Homebrew Universal Updater - TinyDB

MarioKartFan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
For the past week, I have been unable to use Universal Updater’s TinyDB storefront, which provides links to the majority of the homebrew available for the 3DS/2Ds. Does anyone know what might be the issue?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For the past week, I have been unable to use Universal Updater’s TinyDB storefront, which provides links to the majority of the homebrew available for the 3DS/2Ds. Does anyone know what might be the issue?
good god. have you not read the thread for TinyDB? Zoogie has got info there. I dont see why this thread was ever needed.

Would you even understand the terminology of whats gone wrong should they even say?

And what's stopping you from just downloading the apps one by one? Thats not something thats been affected.

Last edited by lone_wolf323,

MarioKartFan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Nope. I haven’t read the thread for TinyDB. I learned when getting a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science that terminology is never as difficult as posers make it out to be. I care as much for downloading applications one by one as you do for civility. With that mindset, what was the point behind Universal Updater in the first place?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nope. I haven’t read the thread for TinyDB. I learned when getting a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science that terminology is never as difficult as posers make it out to be. I care as much for downloading applications one by one as you do for civility. With that mindset, what was the point behind Universal Updater in the first place?
I think that app was more for downloading any updates that were made for each app. TinyDB was more for downloading each app instead of the searching. Yes, makes it easier. Also makes it a pain when it goes down like it has.

D

Deleted User

good god. have you not read the thread for TinyDB? Zoogie has got info there. I dont see why this thread was ever needed.

Would you even understand the terminology of whats gone wrong should they even say?

And what's stopping you from just downloading the apps one by one? Thats not something thats been affected.
Why the need to be a dick? Was it that hard to just answer his question or say to check out the post and include the link?

Treat others the way you want to be treated. Don't be an ass just to be an ass no matter how "stupid/dumb" the question is. We all can't be geniuses like you.

Reactions: MarioKartFan

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why the need to be a dick? Was it that hard to just answer his question or say to check out the post and include the link?

Treat others the way you want to be treated. Don't be an ass just to be an ass no matter how "stupid/dumb" the question is. We all can't be geniuses like you.
I aint no genius. But there are other threads out there about it being down.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: