Hardware Unique problem! I wonder what is wrong...

moser

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello everybody.
I have a new Wii LU64xx (US) with Wiikey2 v1.3.

After I tried to run my Rock Band 2 backup, without instruments turned on, I can't play ANY Wii games through the Disc Channel. And, what is strange to me, I still can play Gamecube Games this way!!!

When I tried to run the game, the system got froze. After that, when I insert a Wii game (backup or not), the disc spins, and after some time it stops. Then appears the message "please insert disc", and automatically stars to spin again... Stays in this cicle, over and over...

I've changed all the Wiikey 2 options.

I've downgraded my system from 4.1U to 4.0U, without any changes.

So I've installed "Configurable USB Loader" on HBC, which is capable to launch game discs. And, my surprise: all my games goes great through it!

So anybody knows what happen to the console? Or, what is better, anybody knows how to put my disc channel working again?

Thank you!

madtamski

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sounds like a cioscorp problem if you could previously run backups through the disk channel.

Only reason I can think of running cioscorp now is for ios reloading games, which is not needed as far as I know for rockband/guitar hero games.

Maybe you should revert back to the wii's normal ios's and run your copies through a USB loader, or Neogamma (if using disks)?

Just a thought.

*edit* Hmmm...just saw you have a chip...ok, I have no idea then lol!
laugh.gif

Neversoft

Trophies
XP
Country
Is your modchip set to multi-region and are the games you're trying from your region if not? Try loading a disk through GeckOS as that will use your modchip but bypass region checking (as a test).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only place would be instagram.