ROM Hack Unique pokemon ROM hacks?

meowreka

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not any one in particular, just something a bit more unique. I'm really excited for Pokemon black/white, and I want to play a pokmon game to keep me busy. I've played Blue, Silver, Sapphire, Emerald, and Diamond, and I'm really not up for replaying any of those or playing Soul Silver/Heart Gold. Same game every time, you know?

I've been google searching hacks, and nothing really catches my eye. There was one called Pokemon NEVER Black and White, but that's in really poor English and I really would prefer it to at least be somewhat correct with minimal grammatical errors.

Are there any hacks that don't do the traditional professor gives you a pokemon, rival challenges you, then you run off to fight brock? Something a little more new and exciting?

Thanks for any help.

hassanalmarri

Trophies
XP
Country
You can download ruby destiny series (they are 3 games) they have relly nice story
or Pokemon brown(red hack) Pokemon prism(Pokemon gold hack) , Pokemon rijon adventure(firered hack),shiny gold (it's same as gold but with more things to do),pokemon quarts (first hack ever I've played it & there are no real pokemons on it all of theme are fakemons)& Pokemon liquid crystal(it's same as Pokemon crystal but with more things & new region),also, there are some Japanese hack such as Pokemon Altair (hack of emerald) which is really nice and it has many Fakemons but it's hard to beat cus it's on japans but if you want it you can download English patch for Japanese Pokemon emerald
yaypsp.gif

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
DarkShinigami said:
touhoumon pokemon firered with touhou character replacing the pokemon

touohumon.png

and for those who want the rom (btw i did not make it im not awesome enough) heres the link to the patch youll need to use xdelta http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3qcgurvku43ti9z
From what I understand, some of the music is replaced with that of music from the Touhou series of games, as well. It's a very well made hack, if I say so myself. The problem with it is that some of the names are shortened from the full translations of them, which makes it take a bit longer to find them in the Touhoudex on the Touhou wiki.

There is also another problem where this hack, if you play it on a Nintendo DS with an EZ Flash 3in1, needs to be flashed to the NOR.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Is it safe to update a modded ps3? Can I play online in pirated games? (with ps3hen either...