Uninstalling Dios Mios Step by Step

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Max_94, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Max_94
    OP

Max_94 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 25, 2015
    Hi , I need some help with unistalling Dios Mios from my wii and getting back the old mios ( ? )
    I am noob at these things so if anyone can give me step by step guide how to remove it and get everything back to normal, i will be very thankful.
    I don't really remember how i manage to install dios mios and what I need to uninstall it. I want to play pokemon colosseum celebi bonus disk, done everything but it's just not working, getting black screen, i checked the compatibility and saw that the bonus disk cannot be read. Sadly i tried to play my ORIGINAL colosseum and XD and shocked i found out that i can no longer play original gamecube games so I want to get rid off dios mios and try neogamma for the disk.
    Thank you very much, hope this is the right place to start the thread. Have a good one! :)

2. PokeAcer

PokeAcer Banned

Banned
    May 28, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Wales
    OK, here's what you'll need (I'd just like to point out that you could f*ck something up if you crash your Wii while doing this, and you'll have to reinstall the MIOS wad, and that installing cIOSes can be dangerous if you're not careful):
    * NUS Downloader - http://nusdownloader.googlecode.com/files/NUSDownloader_v19.zip
    * A WAD manager (I use MMM) - http://filetrip.net/f/13015-Multi-Mod-Manager_v13.4.zip
    * cIOS installed (You'll have them if you have the ability to play from USB)
    * An SD card

Open NUSD and wait a few sec for it to get the database. Once done, go to the titleID box and type '0000000100000101' and tick Pack WAD, then hit start NUS download. Then, go to the titles folder, then 0000000100000101 folder, then the 10 folder, and copy RVL-mios-10.wad to SD:/wad/. Once done, put the SD into the Wii and start up MMM. Select reload IOS and reload to 249. Then go to WAD manager, and there should be the RVL-mios-10.wad file. If there are other files, ignore them and select RVL-mios-10.wad, then hit A twice. Once installed, you've removed DIOS MIOS.

3. Max_94
    OP

Max_94 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 25, 2015
    still not working :\ What to do? I followed all the steps except "Select reload IOS and reload to 249" i installed the RVL-mios-10.wad...any ideas?
    EDIT: actually I went to IOS manager clicked LOAD IOS249 then i went to WAD manager and installed the wad. But still it's not working. Tried from the main menu "Load Another IOS" switched to 249 but still...it's not working :?

Last edited by Max_94, May 3, 2016
  4. fledge68

fledge68 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 30, 2012
    United States
    what do you mean? do you have a dios mios channel on the system menu?

5. Max_94
    OP

Max_94 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 25, 2015
    no i don't lol ... i dont know exactly what i am doing. I had the channel but tried with the colosseum bonus disk with celebi and saw that its not working so after that i quit trying to do something with the wii. so now i am back and looked for my old sd card but couldn't find it. so i thought that just downloading NUS and chaning the wad will be ok but no...

6. fledge68

fledge68 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 30, 2012
    United States
    is this disc a retail real disc or a backup disc you made?

7. Max_94
    OP

Max_94 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 25, 2015
    it's a real disk, not a backup. I tried with pokemon colosseum and with pokemon XD and they both aren't working

8. AbdallahTerro

AbdallahTerro da KiNG

Jan 14, 2012
    Ideas factory :)
    just use nintendont
    no need to bother about mios stuff