Hacking Uninstall A9LH without NAND.bin?

Deleted member 386348

local death grips enthusiast
Trophies
XP
You might be able to backup your NAND, and restore it without (keep A9LH) to remove A9LH from your device.

(I am not sure - I am not responsible for anything that goes wrong or anything that happens to your system)

I_AM_L_FORCE

Unban me from Discord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You might be able to backup your NAND, and restore it without (keep A9LH) to remove A9LH from your device.

(I am not sure - I am not responsible for anything that goes wrong or anything that happens to your system)
I was just wondering if I ever needed to sell it. I guess I could just list it as cfw

mokmoki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
are you guys sure? because i was under the impression that you HAD to have a pre-A9LH backup to remove the hack. because backing up your NAND also backs up the A9LH entrypoint, if i recall correctly. i think that's why decrypt9 says "corrupted firm0/1" when restoring a nand backup of an A9LH system.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
just try what i suggested above. I did it successfully by accident, by flashing a sysNAND backup without choosing the (keep A9LH) one, but luckily I just flashed it again with the correct method.

mokmoki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just try what i suggested above. I did it successfully by accident, by flashing a sysNAND backup without choosing the (keep A9LH) one, but luckily I just flashed it again with the correct method.

it will work if your sysNAND backup didn't have A9LH in the first place. but i don't think this will work if the only backup you have is your current A9LH setup.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by OrGoN3,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: you are a product of my imagination