Unexpected 239001 error (Everyones votes)

Discussion in 'Wii - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by Aeredren, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Aeredren
    OP

Aeredren Member

Newcomer
    Nov 12, 2019
    France
    Hi,
    In everyones vote channel I get a 239001 error after all receiving data screen and I do not get polls answer.

My IOS 31 is patched and news and forecast channel are working. It was working well for a few month and then this happens, a few month ago. I do not remember when all of this begun but the last poll I was able to pull is (in french) "Préférez vous la nourriture japonaise ou coréenne ?" "Do you prefer Japanese or Korean food ?". Is there a way to see poll history so we know when it all started ? I do not find it on riiconnect website
    • What is going wrong and is there an explanation / fix ?
    • Does Riiconect24 services change since this last poll ?
    • Should I re-patch my Vote channel ? (in that case, it suck 'cause the unix patcher is broken :/ )
    I am able to cast polls answer btw, just the receive data are broken

alexander1970 likes this.
  2. alexander1970

alexander1970 GBAtemp allows me to be here

Nov 8, 2018
    Austria
    Austria
    Hello.:)

I have had this Error since using RiiConnect / The Voting Channel.

P1060789.JPG

For me I think it has to do with the Region (Austria) and Language (German),

But all works,I can make Polls and can Vote and receive the latest polls from everywhere.:D

Thank you.:)

Last edited by alexander1970, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Aeredren
    OP

Aeredren Member

Newcomer
    Nov 12, 2019
    France
    You again !? @alexander1970 I see your pseudo everywhere :D thx for your dedication on GBAtemp
    I may try switching region but the "france-Rhone alpes" region used to work flawlessly before :/
    It is why I'm wondering if anything changed in Riiconnect servers...

4. Aeredren
    OP

Aeredren Member

Newcomer
    Nov 12, 2019
    France
    Switching my wii region from france to United Kingdom fix the problem. Does the support of the french region is deprecate ? I will try switching back to it and see.

5. Larsenv

Larsenv Dr. Wii, Ph.D

Sep 28, 2013
    United States
    DFW
    Hmm, the Everybody Votes Channel shouldn't be doing this...

Also, we're gonna post the EVC poll history for questions we ran soon. Nintendo's are on https://rc24.xyz/goodies/vote/

Last edited by Larsenv, Dec 3, 2019
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted