Homebrew Undertale NDS?

Just_A_Musician

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all, just wondering if anyone knows of a full version port of Undertale for NDS? I found the demo just looking arround, but cant seem to scrounge up the full. Links are appreciated!

Almost to the point of going pawning and grabbing another DS to try my hand at programming/ booting a windows EMU XD

Thanks in advance yall!

Reactions: banjo2

Itzumi

tinkerer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all, just wondering if anyone knows of a full version port of Undertale for NDS? I found the demo just looking arround, but cant seem to scrounge up the full. Links are appreciated!

Almost to the point of going pawning and grabbing another DS to try my hand at programming/ booting a windows EMU XD

Thanks in advance yall!
There isn't a full version.

nicebadalex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thanks in advance yall!

I remember trying this demo a while back on an emulator. The concept is there, It just needs to be fully realized

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
try my hand at programming/ booting a windows EMU XD
If anything even close to that was remotely feasible on a DS, someone would have done it by now.

Time to buy, like, 3 old ass ds lites or something and make it happen...
You could much more easily experiment with DS development using an emulator. Having real hardware on hand wouldn't do you much good, unless maybe you're planning to tear out the internals completely. And if that was feasible, someone would have done it already too.

Reactions: BLOCKMINER3000

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: I have it in my hands