photon readings negative
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is there enough progress to make a new video? This seems to be the best NDS homebrew project I've seen!
Well, we will make a new video when I finish the battle system and flowey's encounter, so there is progress :D
Also thanks for the support, but i think @Gericom 's projects are way batter than mine :P

Gericom

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, we will make a new video when I finish the battle system and flowey's encounter, so there is progress :D
Also thanks for the support, but i think @Gericom 's projects are way batter than mine :P
Haha, thanks man. Although I think it's not only about the quality of the project, but also about the effort that went into it.

Reactions: Pomegrenade

Pomegrenade

photon readings negative
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm always watching for good GBA/DS homebrew. Will pay for it. I even bought these GBA games and this DS game the other day.
No, actually my homebrew is free, and will release on the main page in around a week-ish,
so you dont have to pay, bcs its homebrew

The above post is just in case you wanted to support or donate towards my work,
so if you dont want to do that, dont worry :P

eduall

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Well the NDS is one of my favorite consoles, and a few people like me(UndertaleDS), Gericom(GBARunner2 and YoutubeDS) and Wolfgange(MineDS) are trying to keep the DS Homebrew/Hacking scene alive and we want to prove that even in modern day, the DS is still powerful enough to put forward some amazing homebrew games and apps!

more users can enjoy this cuz NDS can be played on 3DS and WIIU VC and pc by emulator... thanks for this is awesome!!!!!!

Reactions: Byokugen

Pomegrenade

photon readings negative
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
OMG, im so sorry everyone, i was super busy with a heap load of work today, so im really sorry that i couldn't wish you early @jaeman109 , but hope you had a great birthday and an awesome day :)

Also unfortunately i didnt get the new version of Undertale DS done, but i promised to release some version, so it will be on the main post in a few hours, so enjoy your birthday present from me @jaeman109 and also everyone else i hope you enjoy also :D

The new version will be done when im not as busy as i have been these few weeks, so stay tuned ;)

kindacozi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the file up and on TWLoader and NDS4iOS, and TWLoader does absolutely nothing (haha suprise there xD) and NDS4iOS just plays the intro music... rip xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    White fries hold up
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @K3Nv2 sure you can
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    why tf do people hate android users? is it the video quality? just because "AnDrOiD = pOoR" bc they don't cost an arm and a leg like iphones do?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i won't be turned off by an iphone, but don't pick on me for having an android, that's just how this shit should work
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Should say more what these kind of android users say bout nokia 3310 users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Should say more what these kind of android users say bout nokia 3310 users