cucholix

00000780 00000438
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Here fellow temper in need :c

Ok, this goes like this, I had some VC injects (DS, N64, NES, SNES), they weren't officialy released by Nintendo; I decide delete some of these, AND I also delete the fake ticket associated to them, the problem is it seems I screwed with legit tickets in the process, I always though tickets files only contained one ticket, but then I learnt they can contain the tickets for more games too.

So, long story short, I start testing my games to see if everything was in order, and find out that a particular game Art Academy Sketchpad was asking me to update, which was weird because I already had if updated, anyway, I download the update but when trying to install it throw me Error Code 105-3683, I delete the whole game from system management, downloaded it again from eShop and no dice, the update couldn't install.

Please help ;__;

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Here fellow temper in need :c

Ok, this goes like this, I had some VC injects (DS, N64, NES, SNES), they weren't officialy released by Nintendo; I decide delete some of these, AND I also delete the fake ticket associated to them, the problem is it seems I screwed with legit tickets in the process, I always though tickets files only contained one ticket, but then I learnt they can contain the tickets for more games too.

So, long story short, I start testing my games to see if everything was in order, and find out that a particular game Art Academy Sketchpad was asking me to update, which was weird because I already had if updated, anyway, I download the update but when trying to install it throw me Error Code 105-3683, I delete the whole game from system management, downloaded it again from eShop and no dice, the update couldn't install.

Please help ;__;
how to fix error code 105-3683 and 105-3687 on Wii u

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.