Hacking unable to run dsi ware games with agb_firm!why?

alex257

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
so,all morning i am following tutorials on how to install dsi ware games on emunand(i want flipnote studio dsi ware).in order to do that i had to disable signature checks.i have tried rxpasta(not working.also i want to know how to boot to rx sysnand from rxpasta),pasta cfw with homemenuhax and cubic ninja install on sysnand(not working.i cant get it to work),and now i have tried installing patched agb_firm,that i have heard that it allows you to play gba and dsi games(also not working)

why all these?i have install my dsi ware game on sysnand and emunand,and on both of them,when i launch it theres only black screen

sysnand 9.2
emunand 10.3

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so,all morning i am following tutorials on how to install dsi ware games on emunand(i want flipnote studio dsi ware).in order to do that i had to disable signature checks.i have tried rxpasta(not working.also i want to know how to boot to rx sysnand from rxpasta),pasta cfw with homemenuhax and cubic ninja install on sysnand(not working.i cant get it to work),and now i have tried installing patched agb_firm,that i have heard that it allows you to play gba and dsi games(also not working)

why all these?i have install my dsi ware game on sysnand and emunand,and on both of them,when i launch it theres only black screen

sysnand 9.2
emunand 10.3

What version of rxTools are you using?
Try using one of the 3.0 nightlies, if you're not.

alex257

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
i am using the one with patched signs,i think it is 2.4.I cant download nightlies because the website i down,but what does it do exactly?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

well i am now downloading nightlies.what do i do now?

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am using the one with patched signs,i think it is 2.4.I cant download nightlies because the website i down,but what does it do exactly?
--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------
well i am now downloading nightlies.what do i do now?
Uh, use them instead of 2.4?
There's plenty of CFW tutorials that cover setting up RxTools in tutorials section. Try having a look at some of them. ^_^

SirByte

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm using an old Pasta CFW that still uses the GW MSET entrypoint to boot (in other words, just need to swap out SDcards for it to work) that works fine with GBA and DSiWare. Since RxTools merged with Pasta it should work. Remember you have to install DSiWare cia's to sysnand as well if you're running EmuNAND.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later