Hacking Unable to delete game data, asking to remove card but there is no card!

chikoo_69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I need help on something, i installed botw nsp but the original card was in the switch. I wanted to use the backup but it's only booting with the original card in. Even if i remove the game card, the switch thinks is still in. Very weird. And with that, i am unable to delete the game data because it's installed in the Nand memory. Is there a way to have access to these files other way that doing a full reset of the console? i also tried to verify the data for errors froms the menu but it say everything is OK.

Thanks!

midstor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help on something, i installed botw nsp but the original card was in the switch. I wanted to use the backup but it's only booting with the original card in. Even if i remove the game card, the switch thinks is still in. Very weird. And with that, i am unable to delete the game data because it's installed in the Nand memory. Is there a way to have access to these files other way that doing a full reset of the console? i also tried to verify the data for errors froms the menu but it say everything is OK.

Thanks!
use a CDN tool to just grab that title then restart ur switch (that fixed it for me)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-