bryanb39

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wacko.gif
hey everyone i am new to this i just hacked my sons psp but when i download games
from the net and unzip they are not in .iso or .cso format they are umds. Is there any way to convert the downloaded file,
to a .iso or .cso file. please any info. would help THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!!!

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I really have no idea about that. I have only ever seen psp games in .iso or.cso format. Try using a utility called UMDgen and open it using that. You may able to convcert it into a usable game with that.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
bryan, could you possibly take a screengrab of the files you have after you've extracted?

D

Deleted User

Yeah, press Print-Screen, the Past/Control-V in Paint, then upload to imageshack.us or photobucket. Generally, the only files that I've ever had to deal with concerning PSP games/apps were .RAR/.CSO/.ISO. I'm a little skeptical of where you're getting your stuff... Generally, torrents are the best way to go..

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I2aven's_Sage said:
Yeah, press Print-Screen, the Past/Control-V in Paint, then upload to imageshack.us or photobucket. Generally, the only files that I've ever had to deal with concerning PSP games/apps were .RAR/.CSO/.ISO. I'm a little skeptical of where you're getting your stuff... Generally, torrents are the best way to go..

I prefer certain forums and jdownloader myself

Okami Wolfen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I saw this, I thought you meant copying a game in your UMD drive to your computer than back onto your memory stick. But for this, I really don't know.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
If anything it just sounds like a case of over extraction because of ISO filetype association.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dudeonline said:
LOL. anyways, UMD files? Are you sure it isn't multiple zips? because I have only ever seen Isos, csos, and many zipfiles that you extract all at the same time to get an iso/cso.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse