BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Marcus_P said:
Hi, I'm not sure if here is where I should be asking this.
Today my wii stopped "swallowing" discs, so I can't introduce discs. But I had been using the USB loader 1.5 for 2 days with a HDD, and it worked perfectly. So I thought I could keep using my games with usb loader, but when I try to boot a game: Black screen for a few seconds -> Message of "An error has occurred please press the eject button and remove the disk. Turn the wii console off and refer to the manual"
I thought the usb loader wouldn't be affected by the problem of my wii not being able to swallow discs. Does someone knows of a solution?
I don't think the error related to your problem , try another game and see if you get the same error ?

Marcus_P

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
BIG MOE said:
I don't think the error related to your problem , try another game and see if you get the same error ?

The games worked well with USB loader before that. I've tried with more games and all get the same error

Marcus_P

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
BIG MOE said:
which loader are you using ?

I'm using Waninoko's USB Loader 1.5

Edit: Okay, don't know if it had something to do, but I upgraded to rev13 and USB loader works again. Also the Wii swallows the discs again. Thanks for for the help you gave, BIG MOE

BillandAlisha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Editing due to my major Brain fart question.

I thought these were Memory sticks not a USB hard drive. Thus you could see my VERY confused question.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
no problem guys we all learn something new day by day
wink.gif
and we are here to help and learn
wink.gif

Leo Cantus

So zeta slow!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
In your great guide it said to place the inDSRoot file in the Root of the SD Card, however when I did this it didnt show up on the homebrew channel, am I doing anything wrong or do I place it in the apps folder instead?
Thanks

Tony_11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
am i the only one this happens to?

ive tried every usb loader i ca find, rev 9.10. ad 13b, cios 249 and 222

when i try playing brawl it loads but cant use GC control, idk if its true for others cuz im not sure if they are compatible with the control or not.

has this happened to anyone?

thommie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tony_11,

I only have a 4gb stick, so I tried Mario Kart with the GC control. It worked.
Don't know if the problem is Brawl specific for you. Have you tried other games that support the GC control?

Marcus_P

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi, I have a doubt... My wii is NTSC, and I would like to play a game that has only been released on PAL (Europe) and not date for NTSC. Is it possible to play PAL games in NTSC Wii with Waninoko's USB Loader 1.5?

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Marcus_P said:
Hi, I have a doubt... My wii is NTSC, and I would like to play a game that has only been released on PAL (Europe) and not date for NTSC. Is it possible to play PAL games in NTSC Wii with Waninoko's USB Loader 1.5?
yes, usb loader is region free

Marcus_P

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
tj_cool said:

Thanks for the help ^^ Just to let it clear (I can be a hardhead, sorry), I don't need to do something extra with the game, I only need to put it in my HHD like I've been doing with my NTSC games, right?

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Marcus_P said:
tj_cool said:

Thanks for the help ^^ Just to let it clear (I can be a hardhead, sorry), I don't need to do something extra with the game, I only need to put it in my HHD like I've been doing with my NTSC games, right?
Put it on the HDD and play
Sometimes, you need to force NTSC but they will work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I better over react and get all fussy for the lols