Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wouldnt it be Marvel vs EA at this point anyhow...

frown.gif

Well, If I could Hulk smash J. Madden and BOB I guess it would still be fun if only for that...

rofl2.gif
I'm 90% positive that Crossover games will never be made, ever again.

I forgot.. Welcome, housemonkey from GameFAQs!

~Nero

FOUNTAINEER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is awesome. just tried it and it's a perfect port of the arcade(almost). it carried all the great things that were in the arcade version. love the deep sound.

multiplayer is just a dream about this mk

definately up there as my top 5 ds games

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
this game is unplayable online PERIOD lag kills it

also its far from arcade perfect

BUT since the ds has soo few fighting games this one IMO is the best

Grimalkin

Waaaaaaaah!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Reasons why I hate Mortal Kombat:

2) The controls are lacking, making a character jump and attack feels like you're trying to move a rock.

hating realism in a fighting game is sad

I like the fact they dont move like olympic gymnasts like in street fighter series

I suppose green blood, being able to shoot ice from your hands, explosive blood coming from every attack and a guy with FOUR arms count as realism too.

QFT.

EDIT: I forgot to mention punching someone through the roof, being able to rip someone's skull with their spine attached to it from someone's body and being able to jump higher than a basketball player.

F34R

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is awesome. just tried it and it's a perfect port of the arcade(almost). it carried all the great things that were in the arcade version. love the deep sound.

multiplayer is just a dream about this mk

definately up there as my top 5 ds games

I can pretty much agree with you on this. The singleplayer, and ad-hoc work flawlessly. The wifi, on the other hand, is really bad. I thought it was my connection giving me fits, but apparently this is affecting most, if not all, people.

HeatMan Advance

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The connection is fine if people have their wi-fi setup properly.

Another issue is that people have to factor in their card speed. They don't all work the same and it may be loading slower with some people.

If this was played online with store bought copies, then we may not experience this.

Either way, it's still the best fighter on DS online.

Intruder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Great game,fast enough but whatever I do Ican't seem to beat that final boss...( I can't remember his name...always Shang Chung comes in mind
biggrin.gif
). Any tips?

EditIt was Shao Kahn! I finaly beat him...nothing special after that...you just do another battle with somebody and then credits and game over...

Zaraf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Wow...the Puzzle Fighter clone that is within this rom is freaking horrible. The 3D characters are good, but the actual puzzle stage is junk. They tried to make a Puzzle Fighter clone but failed horribly
frown.gif

Lawzer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really wanted puzzle fighter to be good, but they buggered it up for us colourblind people. The green and yellow look almost identical to me and I find myself straining to see every time. The actual game isn't that hard, but the fact that I cant see which blocks are falling makes it much more challenging
tongue.gif

As for the actual fighting game...boy I suck xP

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
Thats absolutley true i myself am red green colourblind and i cant see the blocks but i still love UKM3 especially online play,
I'm rated at 2114 what about anyone else?

antigirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Resolution
[should be a bit more zoomed in, fail to see character sprites properly and any special effects, not to say its hard to see how much health is left]

Practice mode
[Definatley needed this]

Difficulty option
[game is too hard]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE