Wolf 450

Can anyone else confirm?

djsbx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
umm.. no. I confirm this is FALSE.

I was playing with friends for about 5 hours last night on vs mode.

Everything seems to be right up untill snake.

We got sonic after lucardio, and then we only got up to R.O.B. Also snake is unlocked if you play his stage 10 times (im not sure if its in a row, but we did it in a row).

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SUPERFAST VS MODE METHOD - GET 100s of Matches Very Quickly!!

"We've had a Japanese copy of the new Smash Bros. Brawl game for less than 24 hours, but we've already unlocked all the hidden characters. Toon Link, Snake, Sonic and R.O.B. are now our marionettes fighting at our fancy.

So how did we do it? It didn't involve the Subspace Emissary or any of the Challenges. And we certainly did not unlock Snake by playing on Shadow Moses Island ten times, like some gaming sites are reporting.

Continue reading to find out how to unlock all the hidden characters.

The following method might not be the most glamorous...okay, it's down right boring...but it works. And with just a couple hours of dedication and patience, you'll be playing with Star Wolf (the final unlockable character) in no time.

1. Start by changing to Stage Select rule. You'll want the fourth option, "Junguri."

2. Now return to the Brawl menu and select Special Brawl. It's the one that shows an image of a Mario hat with bunny ears.

3. Next change the first category (the one with the % symbol) to Tairyokusei and and the third category (the one showing the bunny ears) to Hana (it's the first option). Hit "okay" at the bottom of the screen. The game should take you immediately to the character select screen.

4. Now select your character and a character for the computer. When you select the computer's character, you'll notice the number 150 appear next to the image at the bottom. Move the pointer over the 150 and hit "A." Now push up on the control stick to reduce the computer's HP to just 1.

5. Start the match. The battle should last all of one second.

6. Repeat step 5 until a new challenger appears. Defeat the new challenger (Luigi, Sonic, etc.) to unlock him. After about two or three hours of this, you'll have all the characters unlocked including the final hidden character Star Wolf and his obscure sidekick Star Bear.

Granted, watching paint dry is more exciting but this method is a hell of a lot faster than playing through Subspace Emissary. "
http://www.pinkgodzillagames.com/pink_godz...ck_all_char.php

Awesome. I didn't think of that. A better way is choose Fox! Well, I didn't play Brawl yet but, just spam the lasers right when it starts.
tongue.gif
You don't even have to move your character.

GyroidFanatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
umm.. no. I confirm this is FALSE.

I was playing with friends for about 5 hours last night on vs mode.

Everything seems to be right up untill snake.

We got sonic after lucardio, and then we only got up to R.O.B. Also snake is unlocked if you play his stage 10 times (im not sure if its in a row, but we did it in a row).
Sonic can also be unlocked by playing for a certain amount of time, and like Mewtwo in Melee, this increases with the more controllers you have plugged in.

Roflcopter_Down

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

GyroidFanatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

flobo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I got Sonic 1 match after falco.
Also did snake's level 15 times in a row but he never appeared. There seem te be some randomness involved.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-