Hardware UK Majora's Mask N3DS XL back in stock at Nintendo

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I wouldn't recommend going anywhere near those Majora's Mask pre-orders if you plan on using a flash card with it.

Seems very fishy too me, Nintendo selling a second batch of Majora's Mask pre-orders with an end of March 31, 2015 expected delivery date.

I highly suspect those Majora's Mask consoles and all other New 3DS consoles coming into retailers stock after March 31, 2015 will have firmware 9.4.

Reactions: Deleted-355425

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't recommend going anywhere near those Majora's Mask pre-orders if you plan on using a flash card with it.
Seems very fishy too me, Nintendo selling a second batch of Majora's Mask pre-orders with an end of March 31, 2015 expected delivery date.
I highly suspect those Majora's Mask consoles and all other New 3DS consoles coming into retailers stock after March 31, 2015 will have firmware 9.4.

Who's to say our's won't have 9.4 as well though? Crossed fingers here but still possible.

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I agree nobody knows for sure right now been saying that to everyone who's raised the question on GBATemp, just saying another assembly line is needed for the demand of a second batch of New 3DS consoles for the end of March is very likely to have firmware 9.4 that's all.

eastlondondon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It should be called not so limited edition. I think nintendo is out of order doing a secind batch of a supposedly limited console. I know others will disagree with me. But the whole point of me putting my order in early was that it was limited. I would like to know the actual numbers of the console. I feel a bit cheated by Nintendo. imho

sbm888

Trophies
XP
Country
It should be called not so limited edition. I think nintendo is out of order doing a secind batch of a supposedly limited console. I know others will disagree with me. But the whole point of me putting my order in early was that it was limited. I would like to know the actual numbers of the console. I feel a bit cheated by Nintendo. imho

Ask yourself - would you still buy it whether it is limited or not?

the reason you feel 'cheated' is because everyone now is able to get one right? that has nothing to do with Nintendo, that's just your human nature of not wanting others to get something you thought you were the only one getting.....

D

Deleted-355425

It's disappointing for collectors that they are no longer 'limited'... but it's great news for the average player who wanted to just buy a console they love with their fav design....
it's probably the worst for scalpers who thought they could make some $$$ off this....

thats exactly why nintendo did this, 2nd batch and only 1 order per person.... scalpers bought a shit tonne, 2nd wave the people who wanted one but missed out because of the scalpers can now get one direct from a store.. win win for nintendo lol, scalpers deserve it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-