LivingToDie

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ok i have a friend that lives.... far away...
and we both have an ds (and psp) and we usually play bleach , cod , etc. online together

but now i was wondering is there an ADVENTURE game that we can do together ? (if its 4 psp its ok too but then it has to be REEAAALLY GOOOD)

hack and slash is what we like the most but others are welcome too

(btw. before posting that i must search and stuff... I DID)

Ok Thanks ... Bye

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Adventure... diablo style? If so

Soma Bringer (with Darth Nemesis' patch, available in the translation thread of this board). GREAT hacknslash adventure RPG. Quite addicting.

Hmm... now that i think about it though, i don't know if it has online play.
(i don't have internet at home, so i've never tried. I've played MANY times w/ a friend and Wife®, though, so the multiplayer is good. Sorry, dunno about online wifi though :-\)

As a matter of fact, i don't know of any online play for any adventure games heh.

So, this might not help at all, but i don't know :shrug:

LivingToDie

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
uhmm ive searched the internet and they say that soma bringer CAN NOT be played online but it CAN be played at ad-hoc...
im not sure if it exists but is there a cheat how you can play ad-hoc games online ?
there was something like that for psp too

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phantasy star zero is coming out on christmas
it features 4 player wifi co op so yeah
not sure how the gameplay goes though

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You and your friend should give Dungeon Explorer a try on the DS. There's a good bit of the game that you do by yourself (story part), but you can do wi-fi co-op through the pyramid to beat the final boss of the game. It's pretty fun, and you get the best drops in the game.

Even without the co-op, it's a decent hack n' slash dungeon crawler. Just don't expect great graphics.

Hmmm, now that I think about it, Dungeon Explorer is on the PSP too, but I've never played that version. It probably has co-op as well.

[rant]
Why in the hell couldn't they have added wi-fi co-op to FFCC: Ring of Fates? That would have made it epic. I don't think I would ever play anything else.
[/rant]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1