Hacking UFC Personal Trainer

ymor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I seem to be having trouble getting UFC Personal Trainer(IOS56) working on my soft modded wii.
I have CFG USb Loader installed and all the wads generated by the modmii installer (d2x base 56 etc). However when i load the game from the loader i just get a black screen. I also get this problem with boom blox which is IOS55. Am i missing an IOS or have i installed the wrong one?
My wii is 4.1J The game is NTSC but i am from the UK so have a PAL tv, could this be the problem? Although i have used Force PAL and i get the same result.

Anyone else had any luck getting this working?
Thanks.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The PAL TV could be a problem if you have a very old one. Is your wii set to english? If not force the game language to it.

ymor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yea its quite an old tv, but the older NTSC games work fine on it. I've also tried using the force language option in usb loader with no luck.
Just tried a backup of my friends PAL version with the same result, even tried with ios Base 57.
It would seem anything after IOS53 i cannot get to play from backup as my backup of super mario bros works fine. Though i dont have many new games to test so its only a theory based on the 3 games i have.

Also the HDD is formatted to FAT32, would changing this to NTFS make any difference?

Ryoku83

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ymor said:
Yea its quite an old tv, but the older NTSC games work fine on it. I've also tried using the force language option in usb loader with no luck.
Just tried a backup of my friends PAL version with the same result, even tried with ios Base 57.
It would seem anything after IOS53 i cannot get to play from backup as my backup of super mario bros works fine. Though i dont have many new games to test so its only a theory based on the 3 games i have.

Also the HDD is formatted to FAT32, would changing this to NTFS make any difference?
Changing your HDD format shouldn't change anything. Have you tried loading the game with Herme's cIOS?

ymor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well i formatted to NTFS anyway just to try, and now boom blox works with force Pal50 and Force English. I'm going to try re ripping my NTSC version of UFC Personal trainer and retry all the IOS with force pal and force english.

No Joy
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.